Monetary Union, Money Demand and Money Supply: A Review of the German Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- von Hagen, Jurgen, 1993. "Monetary union, money demand, and money supply : A review of the German monetary union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 803-827, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Bohl, Martin T., 2000. "German monetary unification and the stability of the German M3 money demand function," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 203-208, February.
- Wieland, Volker, 2000.
"Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 199-228, August.
- Wieland, Volker, 1999. "Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning," ZEI Working Papers B 09-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Volker W. Wieland, 1999. "Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1999.
- Eric Parrado & Andrés Velasco, 2013. "Fiscal policy management: the experience of Chile," Papers and Proceedings 011510, Fondo Latino Americano de Reservas - FLAR.
- Jörg Bibow, 2001.
"On the 'Burden' of German Unification: The Economic Consequences of Messrs. Waigel and Tietmeyer,"
0106004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorg Bibow, 2001. "On the 'Burden' of German Unification The Economic Consequences of Messrs. Waigel and Tietmeyer," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_328, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005.
"Bad for Euroland, Worse for Germany-The ECB's Record,"
0511018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Bad for Euroland, Worse for Germany: The ECB's Record," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_429, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Sahar Bahmani & Alice Kones & Ali M. Kutan, 2015. "Policy uncertainty and the demand for money in the United Kingdom," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(11), pages 1151-1157, March.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Hafez Rehman, 2005. "Stability of the money demand function in Asian developing countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(7), pages 773-792.
- Renato Filosa, 1995. "Money demand stability and currency substitution in six European countries (1980-1992)," BIS Working Papers 30, Bank for International Settlements.
- Roberto Golinelli & Sergio Pastorello, 2002. "Modelling the demand for M3 in the Euro area," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 371-401.
- Polster, Rainer & Gottschling, Andreas, 1999. "Stability issues in German money multiplier forecasts," Research Notes 99-8, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Scharnagl, Michael, 1996. "Geldmengenaggregate unter Berücksichtigung struktureller Veränderungen an den Finanzmärkten," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Monetary Union; Money Demand;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .