Can the central bank achieve price stability?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1994)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.stls.frb.org/research/order/pubform.html Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hall, Robert E, 1993. "Macro Theory and the Recession of 1990-1991," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 275-79, May.
- Barnett, William A & Offenbacher, Edward K & Spindt, Paul A, 1984. "The New Divisia Monetary Aggregates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(6), pages 1049-85, December.
- Joseph A. Ritter, 1993. "The FOMC in 1992: a monetary conundrum," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 31-49.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Daniel L. Thornton, 1989. "The link between M1 and the monetary base in the 198O's," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 35-52.
- Infante, Ettore F & Stein, Jerome L, 1980. "Money-financed Fiscal Policy in a Growing Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 259-87, April.
- Belongia, Michael T, 1996. "Measurement Matters: Recent Results from Monetary Economics Reexamined," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1065-83, October.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867–1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlpr:y:1994:i:mar:p:175-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.