Targeting M2: the issue of monetary control
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reuben A. Kessel & Armen A. Alchian, 1962. "Effects of Inflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 521-521.
- Bach, G L & Stephenson, James B, 1974. "Inflation and the Redistribution of Wealth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Steven Fazzari, 1987. "Tax reform and investment: how big an impact?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 15-27.
- William E. Cullison, 1990. "Is saving too low in the United States?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 20-35.
- Laurence Ball & Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1990. "Inflation and Uncertainty at Long and Short Horizons," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(1), pages 215-254.
- Mack Ott, 1989. "Is America being sold out?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 47-64.
- Raymond W. Goldsmith & Robert E. Lipsey, 1963. "Studies in the National Balance Sheet of the United States, Volume 1," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gold63-1, January.
- Ethan S. Harris & Charles Steindel, 1990. "The decline in U.S. saving and its implications for economic growth," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Win, pages 1-19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Ferderer, J., 1998. "The determinants of monetary target credibility," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 825-841.
- Scharnagl, Michael, 1996. "Geldmengenaggregate unter Berücksichtigung struktureller Veränderungen an den Finanzmärkten," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1992:i:jul:p:23-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .