On Measuring the Nearness of the Near-Moneys
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin & Stephen Miller, 2016.
"The micro-foundations of an open economy money demand: An application to the Central and Eastern European countries,"
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique P'epin & Stephen Miller, 2017. "The micro-foundations of an open economy money demand: An application to the Central and Eastern European countries," Papers 1704.01840, arXiv.org.
- Krämer, Jörg W., 1994. "Zinsgewichtete Geldmengenaggregate und wirtschaftliche Aktivität," Kiel Working Papers 656, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dallas S. Batten & Daniel L. Thornton, 1985. "Weighted monetary aggregates as intermediate targets," Working Papers 1985-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Khan, Mahmood ul Hasan & Hussain, Fida, 2005.
"Monetary aggregates in Pakistan: theoretical and empirical underpinnings,"
31430, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Mahmood ul Hasan Khan & Fida Hussain, 2005. "Monetary Aggregates in Pakistan: Theoretical and Empirical Underpinnings," SBP Working Paper Series 07, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Krämer, Jörg W., 1994. "Zinsgewichtete Geldmengenaggregate und Preisniveau," Kiel Working Papers 635, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Acharya, Debashis, 2010. "An alternative approach to monetary aggregation in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 672-682, August.
- repec:wsi:gjexxx:v:01:y:2012:i:01:n:s225136121250005x is not listed on IDEAS
- William A Barnett & Unja Chae & John W Keating, 2012.
"Forecast Design In Monetary Capital Stock Measurement,"
Global Journal of Economics (GJE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 1-53.
- William Barnett & Unja Chae & John Keating, 2005. "Forecast Design in Monetary Capital Stock Measurement," Macroeconomics 0508022, EconWPA.
- William Barnett & Unja Chae & John Keating, 2005. "Forecast Design in Monetary Capital Stock Measurement," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200516, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2005.
- Krämer, Jörg W., 1994. "Lassen sich zinsgewichtete Geldmengen besser steuern als gewöhnliche Geldmengen?," Kiel Working Papers 657, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin & Stephen M. Miller, 2018. "The Micro-Foundations of an Open Economy Money Demand: An Application to the Central and Eastern European Countries," Working papers 2018-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Marc Miles & Marion Stewart, 1980. "The effects of risk and return on the currency composition of money demand," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(4), pages 613-626, December.
- Scharnagl, Michael, 1996. "Geldmengenaggregate unter Berücksichtigung struktureller Veränderungen an den Finanzmärkten," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Raghbendra Jha & Ibotombi Longjam, 2008. "A Divisia type saving aggregate for India," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 51-66.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:3:p:270-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.