|Email:||[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Postal Address:||Université Rennes 2 Campus Mazier 2 avenue Antoine Mazier 22000 Saint-Brieuc CEDEX 1|
- Yann Guy, 2010. "Industrial Major Firms Investments in a Financialized Context," Working Papers hal-00402021, HAL.
- Mickaël Clévenot & Yann Guy & Jacques Mazier, 2009. "Equity and debt in a financialised economy: the French case," CEPN Working Papers hal-00435685, HAL.
- Mickaël Clévenot & Yann Guy, 2007. "The inconsistency of French regulation mode faced with the financialization of accumulation pattern," CEPN Working Papers hal-00188614, HAL.
- Micka�l Clevenot & Yann Guy & Jacques Mazier, 2010.
"Investment and the rate of profit in a financial context: the French case,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 693-714.
RePEc:cai:reidbu:rei_134_0105 is not listed on IDEAS
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Micka�l Clevenot & Yann Guy & Jacques Mazier, 2010. "Investment and the rate of profit in a financial context: the French case," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 693-714.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yann Guy should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.