Cointegration and an error correction model of money demand for Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- James M. Boughton, 1991. "Long-Run Money Demand in Large Industrial Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1992. "In search of a stable, short-run M1 demand function," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 9-23.
- Judd, John P & Scadding, John L, 1982. "The Search for a Stable Money Demand Function: A Survey of the Post-1973 Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 993-1023, September.
- P. A. V. B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 1989.
"Financial Deregulation, the Demand for Money, and Monetary Policy in Australia,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(1), pages 63-101, March.
- George S. Tavlas & P. A. V. B. Swamy, 1987. "Financial deregulation, the demand for money, and monetary policy in Australia," Special Studies Papers 222, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John P. Judd & John L. Scadding, 1982. "The search for a stable money demand function: a survey of the post- 1973 literature," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 109, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Sichel, Daniel E., 1990. "The demand for money," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 299-356 Elsevier.
- McAleer, M. & McKenzie, C.R. & Pesaren, M.H., 1993. "Cointegration and Direct Tests of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9306, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Hurn, A Stan, 1992. " Cointegration and Dynamic Time Series Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 1-43.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saten Kumar & Don J. Webber, 2013.
"Australasian money demand stability: application of structural break tests,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 1011-1025, March.
- Kumar, Saten & Webber, Don J., 2010. "Australasian money demand stability: Application of structural break tests," MPRA Paper 27569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Cusbert & Thomas Rohling, 2013. "Currency Demand during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2013-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:39:y:1995:i:3:p:293-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .