Citations for "A Random-Coefficients Logit Brand-Choice Model Applied to Panel Data"
by Jain, Dipak C & Vilcassim, Naufel J & Chintagunta, Pradeep K
- Francesco, Bartolucci & Silvia, Bacci & Claudia, Pigini, 2015.
"A misspecification test for finite-mixture logistic models for clustered binary and ordered responses,"
64220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco BARTOLUCCI & Silvia BACCI & Claudia PIGINI, 2015. "A Misspecification Test for Finite-Mixture Logistic Models for Clustered Binary and Ordered Responses," Working Papers 410, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bettina Grün & Friedrich Leisch, 2008. "Identifiability of Finite Mixtures of Multinomial Logit Models with Varying and Fixed Effects," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 25(2), pages 225-247, November.
- Dennis Fok & Richard Paap & Philip Hans Franses, 2014. "Incorporating Responsiveness to Marketing Efforts in Brand Choice Modeling," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Fok, D. & Paap, R. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2008. "Incorporating responsiveness to marketing efforts in brand choice modelling," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2008-15, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Scarpa, Riccardo & Spalatro, Fiorenza & Canavari, Maurizio, 2003. "Investigating Preferences For Environment Friendly Production Practices: Taste Segments For Organic And Integrated Crop Management In Italian Households," Working Papers 14467, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
- Abramson, Charles & Buchmueller, Thomas & Currim, Imran, 1998. "Models of health plan choice," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 228-247, December.
- Timothy J. Richards & Paul M. Patterson & Abebayehu Tegene, 2007. "Obesity And Nutrient Consumption: A Rational Addiction?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(3), pages 309-324, 07.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2004. "Obesity And Nutrient Consumption: A Rational Addiction?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20079, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2004. "Obesity and Nutrient Consumption: A Rational Addiction?," Working Papers 28539, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Zan Huang & Daniel D. Zeng & Hsinchun Chen, 2007. "Analyzing Consumer-Product Graphs: Empirical Findings and Applications in Recommender Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1146-1164, July.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 2001. "Endogeneity and Heterogeneity in a Probit Demand Model: Estimation Using Aggregate Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 442-456, December.
- Fok, Dennis & Franses, Philip Hans, 2002. "Ordered logit analysis for selectively sampled data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 477-497, September.
- Fok, D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Cramer, J.S., 1999. "Ordered logit analysis for selectively sampled data," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9933/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Riccardo Scarpa & George Philippidis & Fiorenza Spalatro, 2005. "Product-country images and preference heterogeneity for Mediterranean food products: A discrete choice framework," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 329-349.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Antonio Ladrón de Guevara-Martínez, 2009. "A state-dependent model of hybrid behavior with rational consumers in the attribute space," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(3), pages 347-383, September.
- Chris Forman & Pei-yu Chen, 2003. "Network Effects and Switching Costs in the Market for Routers and Switches," Working Papers 03-03, NET Institute, revised Oct 2003.
- Ribeiro, Ricardo, 2010. "Consumer demand for variety: intertemporal effects of consumption, product switching and pricing policies," MPRA Paper 25812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haapanen, Mika, 2002. "Variation of migration behaviour in population," ERSA conference papers ersa02p283, European Regional Science Association.
- Fok, Dennis & Paap, Richard & Franses, Philip Hans, 2012. "Modeling dynamic effects of promotion on interpurchase times," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3055-3069.
- Fok, D. & Paap, R. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2002. "Modeling dynamic effects of promotion on interpurchase times," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2002-37, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1997. "Covariance heterogeneity in nested logit models: Econometric structure and application to intercity travel," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 11-21, February.
- Srinivasan, V. "Seenu" & Bodapati, Anand V., 2006. "The Impact of Feature Advertising on Customer Store Choice," Research Papers 1935, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Riccardo SCARPA & Fiorenza SPALATRO & Maurizio CANAVARI, 2005. "Investigating Preferences For Environment Friendly Production," Others 0505003, EconWPA.
- Joseph Pancras & Xia Wang & Dipak K. Dey, 2016. "Investigating the impact of customer stochasticity on firm price discrimination strategies using a new Bayesian mixture scale heterogeneity model," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 537-552, September.
- Dagsvik, John K., 2006. "Justifying Functional Forms in Models for Transitions between Discrete States, with Particular Reference to Employment-Unemployment Dynamics," Memorandum 06/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Paap & Philip Hans Franses, 2000. "A dynamic multinomial probit model for brand choice with different long-run and short-run effects of marketing-mix variables," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 717-744.
- Kai Kopperschmidt & Winfried Stute, 2009. "Purchase timing models in marketing: a review," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 93(2), pages 123-149, June.
- Gedenk, Karen & Neslin, Scott A., 1998. "Die Wirkung von Preis- und Nicht-Preis-Promotions auf die Markenloyalität," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 482, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- P. Deb & F. Rosati, 2002. "Determinants of Child Labour and School Attendance: The Role of Household Unobservables," UCW Working Paper 9, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Partha Deb & Furio Rosati, 2002. "Determinants of Child Labor and School Attendance: The Role of Household Unobservables," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 02/9, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Sanjog Misra, 2005. "Generalized Reverse Discrete Choice Models," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 175-200, June.
- Blamey, Russell K. & Gordon, Jenny & Chapman, Ross, 1999. "Choice modelling: assessing the environmental values of water supply options," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(3), September.
- Allender, William J. & Richards, Timothy J., 2009. "Measures of Brand Loyalty," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49536, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Partha Deb, 2001. "A discrete random effects probit model with application to the demand for preventive care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 371-383.
- Francisco J. Más & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2006. "A New Marketing Segmentation Approach Based On Marginal Individual Utilities: Applying Crm Is Not A Chimera Anymore," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Itzhak Gilboa & Amit Pazgal, 1995. "History Dependent Brand Switching: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers 1146, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mika Haapanen & Jari RitsilÃ¤, 2001. "Can migration decisions be affected by income taxation policies?," ERSA conference papers ersa01p41, European Regional Science Association.