Identifiability of Finite Mixtures of Multinomial Logit Models with Varying and Fixed Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jain, Dipak C & Vilcassim, Naufel J & Chintagunta, Pradeep K, 1994. "A Random-Coefficients Logit Brand-Choice Model Applied to Panel Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 317-328, July.
- Leisch, Friedrich, 2004. "FlexMix: A General Framework for Finite Mixture Models and Latent Class Regression in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i08).
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2004. "GLLAMM Manual," U.C. Berkeley Division of Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1160, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Erik Meijer & Jelmer Ypma, 2008. "A Simple Identification Proof for a Mixture of Two Univariate Normal Distributions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 25(1), pages 113-123, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6069 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greene, William H. & Hensher, David A., 2003. "A latent class model for discrete choice analysis: contrasts with mixed logit," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 681-698, September.
- Michel Wedel & Wayne DeSarbo, 1995. "A mixture likelihood approach for generalized linear models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 12(1), pages 21-55, March.
- Grun, Bettina & Leisch, Friedrich, 2007. "Fitting finite mixtures of generalized linear regressions in R," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5247-5252, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Iannario, 2012. "Preliminary estimators for a mixture model of ordinal data," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 6(3), pages 163-184, October.
- Stefano Caiazza & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Giovanni Trovato, 2016. "Bank efficiency measures, M&A decision and heterogeneity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 25-41, August.
- Partha Deb & Christian A. Gregory, 2016. "Who Benefits Most from SNAP? A Study of Food Security and Food Spending," NBER Working Papers 22977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:39:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0478-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Azari Soufiani, Hossein & Diao, Hansheng & Lai, Zhenyu & Parkes, David C., 2013. "Generalized Random Utility Models with Multiple Types," Scholarly Articles 12363923, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:advdac:v:11:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11634-016-0247-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Iannario & Domenico Piccolo, 2016. "A comprehensive framework of regression models for ordinal data," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(2), pages 233-252, August.
- Wang, Shaoli & Yao, Weixin & Huang, Mian, 2014. "A note on the identifiability of nonparametric and semiparametric mixtures of GLMs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 41-45.
- Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter, 2011. "Panel data analysis: a survey on model-based clustering of time series," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 5(4), pages 251-280, December.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:173:y:2018:i:c:p:55-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dannemann, Jörn & Holzmann, Hajo, 2010. "Testing for two components in a switching regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1592-1604, June.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional logit; Finite mixture; Identifiability; Multinomial logit; Unobserved heterogeneity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:25:y:2008:i:2:p:225-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.