Identifiability of Finite Mixtures of Multinomial Logit Models with Varying and Fixed Effects
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 25 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://tcs.wildapricot.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/357/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grun, Bettina & Leisch, Friedrich, 2007. "Fitting finite mixtures of generalized linear regressions in R," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5247-5252, July.
- Greene, William H. & Hensher, David A., 2003. "A latent class model for discrete choice analysis: contrasts with mixed logit," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 681-698, September.
- Michel Wedel & Wayne DeSarbo, 1995. "A mixture likelihood approach for generalized linear models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 12(1), pages 21-55, March.
- Leisch, Friedrich, 2004. "FlexMix: A General Framework for Finite Mixture Models and Latent Class Regression in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i08).
- Erik Meijer & Jelmer Ypma, 2008. "A Simple Identification Proof for a Mixture of Two Univariate Normal Distributions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 25(1), pages 113-123, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6069 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jain, Dipak C & Vilcassim, Naufel J & Chintagunta, Pradeep K, 1994. "A Random-Coefficients Logit Brand-Choice Model Applied to Panel Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 317-28, July.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2004. "GLLAMM Manual," U.C. Berkeley Division of Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1160, Berkeley Electronic Press.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:25:y:2008:i:2:p:225-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.