Ordered logit analysis for selectively sampled data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fok, D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Cramer, J.S., 1999. "Ordered logit analysis for selectively sampled data," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9933/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jain, Dipak C & Vilcassim, Naufel J & Chintagunta, Pradeep K, 1994. "A Random-Coefficients Logit Brand-Choice Model Applied to Panel Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 317-328, July.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Slagter, E. & Cramer, J.S., 1999. "Censored regression analysis in large samples with many zero observations," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9939-A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Veall, Michael R. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1992. "Performance measures from prediction- realization tables," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 129-134, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jana P. Fidrmuc & Alessandro Palandri & Peter Roosenboom & Dick van Dijk, 2013.
"When Do Managers Seek Private Equity Backing in Public-to-Private Transactions?,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 17(3), pages 1099-1139.
- Fidrmuc, J.P. & Roosenboom, P.G.J. & van Dijk, D.J.C., 2007. "When Do Managers Seek Private Equity Backing in Public-to-Private Transactions?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-028-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- :Jana P. Fidrmuc & Peter Roosenboom & Dick J.C. Van Dijk, 2009. "When Do Managers Seek Private Equity Backing in Public-to-Private Transactions?," Working Papers wpn09-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Jacek Kotlowski, 2005. "Reaction functions of the Polish central bankers. A logit approach," Working Papers 18, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:40:y:2002:i:3:p:477-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.