Citations for "The Optimal Conduct of Monetary Policy with Interest on Reserves"
by Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein
- Li Ma & Tsangyao Chang & Chien-Chiang Lee, 2016. "Reserve Requirement Policy, Bond Market, and Transmission Effect," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 66-85, June.
- Cao, Jin & Chollete, Lorán, 2017. "Monetary policy and financial stability in the long run: A simple game-theoretic approach," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 125-142.
- George J. Bratsiotis & William J. Tayler & Roy Zilberman, 2014. "Financial Regulation, Credit and Liquidity Policy and the Business Cycle," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 196, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2016. "Macroprudential policy," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 86.
- Michael Boutros & Jonathan Witmer, 2017. "Monetary Policy Implementation in a Negative Rate Environment," Staff Working Papers 17-25, Bank of Canada.
- Bustamante, Christian & Hamann, Franz, 2015. "Countercyclical reserve requirements in a heterogeneous-agent and incomplete financial markets economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 55-70.
- Tatom, John A., 2014.
"U.S. monetary policy in disarray,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 47-58.
- John A. Tatom, 2011. "U.S. Monetary Policy in Disarray," NFI Working Papers 2011-WP-21b, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute, revised Feb 2013.
- Jin Cao & LorÃ¡n Chollete, 2013. "Central Banking and Financial Stability in the Long Run," CESifo Working Paper Series 4272, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Karl F Habermeier & Tommaso Mancini Griffoli & Fabian Valencia, 2014. "Monetary Policy in the New Normal," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 14/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Pierre Landau, 2016. "A liquidity-based approach to macroprudential policy," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Macroprudential policy, volume 86, pages 147-156 Bank for International Settlements.
- Primus, Keyra, 2017. "Excess reserves, monetary policy and financial volatility," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 153-168.
- Elsamadisy, Elsayed Mousa & Alkhater, Khalid Rashid & Basher, Syed Abul, 2014. "Pre- versus post-crisis central banking in Qatar," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 330-352.
- Elsamadisy, Elsayed Mousa & Alkhater, Khalid Rashid & Basher, Syed Abul, 2013. "Pre- versus Post-Crisis Central Banking in Qatar," MPRA Paper 45310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Qianying & Funke, Michael & Paetz, Michael, 2012. "Market and non-market monetary policy tools in a calibrated DSGE model for mainland China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael Funke & Michael Paetz & Qianying Chen,, 2012. "Market and Non-Market Monetary Policy Tools in a Calibrated DSGE Model for Mainland China," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 21207, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- George J. Bratsiotis, 2016. "Liquidity Regulation, Monetary Policy and Welfare," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 228, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Glocker, Christian & Towbin, Pascal, 2015. "Reserve requirements as a macroprudential instrument – Empirical evidence from Brazil," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 158-176.
- Dawid Johannes van Lill, 2017. "Changes in the Liquidity Effect Over Time: Evidence from Four Monetary Policy Regimes," Working Papers 704, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews & Ali Palida & David R. Skeie, 2013. "Federal Reserve tools for managing rates and reserves," Staff Reports 642, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Antoine Martin & James McAndrews & Ali Palida & David Skeie, 2015. "Federal Reserve Tools for Managing Rates and Reserves," IMES Discussion Paper Series 15-E-08, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Cochrane, John H., 2014. "Monetary policy with interest on reserves," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 74-108.
- John H. Cochrane, 2014. "Monetary Policy with Interest on Reserves," NBER Working Papers 20613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dmitriy Sergeyev, 2016. "Optimal Macroprudential and Monetary Policy in a Currency Union," 2016 Meeting Papers 463, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Laurent Augier & Xiaoxiao Wang, 2013. "Politiques Des Reserves Obligatoires Et Politique Fiscale Dans Un Pays En Developpement: Monetary Policy Reserve Requirements And Fiscal Policy In Developping Countries," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 56(3-4), pages 291-311.
- Jin Cao & Loran Chollete, 2013. "Monetary policy and financial stability in the long run," Working Paper 2013/21, Norges Bank.
- Ngotran, Duong, 2017. "Interest on reserves and monetary policy of targeting both interest rate and money supply," MPRA Paper 81579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:110-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Glocker & Pascal Towbin, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Reserve Requirements," WIFO Working Papers 420, WIFO.
- Glocker, Ch. & Towbin P., 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Reserve Requirements," Working papers 374, Banque de France.
- Primus, Keyra, 2013. "Excess Reserves, Monetary Policy and Financial Volatility," MPRA Paper 51670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Golec, Pascal & Perotti, Enrico, 2017. "Safe assets: a review," Working Paper Series 2035, European Central Bank.