The dynamics in requested and granted loan terms when bank and borrower interact repeatedly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hernán Ortiz-Molina & María Penas, 2008.
"Lending to small businesses: the role of loan maturity in addressing information problems,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 361-383, April.
- Ortiz-Molina, H. & Penas, M.F., 2004. "Lending to Small Businesses : The Role of Loan Maturity in Adressing Information Problems," Discussion Paper 2004-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2004.
"Asymmetric information, bank lending and implicit contracts: the winner's curse,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 11-23, March.
- Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 1998. "Asymmetric Information, Bank Lending and Implicit Contracts : The Winner's Curse," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9809, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 1995. "Long-Term Contracts, Short-Term Investment and Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 557-575.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dzsamila Vonnak, 2015. "Decomposing the Riskiness of Corporate Foreign Currency Lending: the Case of Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1528, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Brown, Martin & Serra-Garcia, Marta, 2011. "The Threat of Exclusion and Relational Contracting," Discussion Papers in Economics 12287, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Brown, M. & Serra Garcia, M., 2010. "Relational Contracting Under the Threat of Expropriation – Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper 2010-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brown, Martin & Serra-García, Marta, 2014. "The Threat of Exclusion and Implicit Contracting," Working Papers on Finance 1407, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Jun 2016.
- Memmel, Christoph & Gündüz, Yalin & Raupach, Peter, 2015. "The common drivers of default risk," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 232-247.
More about this item
KeywordsRelationship lending; credit constraints; small business lending; asymmetric information; learning;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-09-25 (Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2010-09-25 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-ENT-2010-09-25 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec10:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .