Report NEP-BAN-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acharya, Viral V. & Mehran, Hamid & Thakor, Anjan V., 2010. "Caught between Scylla and Charybdis? Regulating bank leverage when there is rent seeking and risk shifting," Staff Reports 469, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Dec 2014.
- Item repec:eab:financ:2288 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isabel Argimón & Jenifer Ruiz, 2010. "The effects of national discretions on banks," Working Papers 1029, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Patrick A. Pintus & Yi Wen, 2010. "Leveraged borrowing and boom-bust cycles," Working Papers 2010-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yaroslav Ivanenko, 2010. "On the nature of financial leverage," Papers 1009.2896, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Gerard Caprio, 2009. "Safe and Sound Banking: A Role for Countercyclical Regulatory Requirements?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Saadaoui, Zied, 2009.
"Fonds propres réglementaires et stabilité bancaire dans les pays émergents
[Capital Requirements and Banking Stability in Emerging Countries]," MPRA Paper 25217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose M. Berrospide & Rochelle M. Edge, 2010. "The effects of bank capital on lending: what do we know, and what does it mean?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pohl, Birte, 2010. "Foreign Banks in Sub-Saharan Africa - Do North-South and South-South Banks Induce Different Effects on Domestic Banks?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 10, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Kirschenmann, Karolin, 2010. "The dynamics in requested and granted loan terms when bank and borrower interact repeatedly," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 7, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Zoma, Isaїe Armand, 2010. "The analysis of the total factors productivity growth in waemu banks: the x efficiency approach," MPRA Paper 24470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, Martin & Kirschenmann, Karolin & Ongena, Steven, 2010. "Foreign Currency Loans - Demand or Supply Driven?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 8, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Item repec:eab:financ:2287 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hamza Fekir, 2010. "« La crise financière et l'application des accords de Bâle : est ce le meilleur remède ? »," Post-Print hal-00511187, HAL.
- Miguel Casares & Jean-Christophe Poutineau, 2010. "Short-run and Long-run Effects of Banking in a New Keynesian Model," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1002, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Matthew J. Eichner & Fabio M. Natalucci, 2010. "Capturing the evolution of dealer credit terms related to securities financing and OTC derivatives: some initial results from the new Senior Credit Officer Opinion Survey on Dealer Financing Terms," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Scott Fulford, 2010. "How important is variability in consumer credit limits?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 754, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 May 2014.
- Ansgar Belke, 2010. "Driven by the Markets? ECB Sovereign Bond Purchases and the Securities Markets Programme," Ruhr Economic Papers 0194, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.