The Relationship between Borrower Risk and Loan Maturity in Small Business Lending
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaroslav Belás & Yuriy Bilan & Valér Demjan & Juraj Sipko, 2015. "Entrepreneurship in SME Segment: Case Study from the Czech Republic and Slovakia," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 308-308, February.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:3:p:803-828 is not listed on IDEAS
- Memmel, Christoph & Gündüz, Yalin & Raupach, Peter, 2015. "The common drivers of default risk," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 232-247.
- Jozef Habanik & Petr Novak & Jaroslav Belas & Eva Cipovova, 2014. "Actual Trends in Business Risks for Small and Medium Enterprises. Case Studies from the Czech Republic and Slovakia," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 159-181.
- Jaroslav BELAS & Yuriy BILAN & Aleksandr Kljucnikov & Zuzana Vincurova & Jiri Machacek, 2015. "Actual Problems Of Business Risk In Sme Segment. Case Study From Slovakia," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, VSP Ostrava, a. s., vol. 3(1), pages 46-56, June.
- Norden, L., 2015. "The Role of Banks in SME Finance," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2015-062-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:39:y:2012:i:5-6:p:730-757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.