Actual Problems Of Business Risk In Sme Segment. Case Study From Slovakia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Psillaki, Maria & Tsolas, Ioannis E. & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2010. "Evaluation of credit risk based on firm performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 873-881, March.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hainz, Christa, 2010.
"Default rates in the loan market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz & Anton Malesich, 2006. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp854, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz, 2009. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," ifo Working Paper Series 72, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Doris Neuberger & Solvig Räthke, 2009. "Microenterprises and multiple bank relationships: The case of professionals," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 207-229, February.
- Jason Henderson & Stephan Weiler, 2010. "Entrepreneurs and Job Growth: Probing the Boundaries of Time and Space," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 24(1), pages 23-32, February.
- Erik Canton & Isabel Grilo & Josefa Monteagudo & Peter Zwan, 2013. "Perceived credit constraints in the European Union," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 701-715, October.
- Karpak, Birsen & Topcu, Ilker, 2010. "Small medium manufacturing enterprises in Turkey: An analytic network process framework for prioritizing factors affecting success," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 60-70, May.
- Karolin Kirschenmann & Lars Norden, 2012. "The Relationship between Borrower Risk and Loan Maturity in Small Business Lending," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5-6), pages 730-757, June.
- Di Giuli, Alberta & Caselli, Stefano & Gatti, Stefano, 2011. "Are small family firms financially sophisticated?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2931-2944, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Premysl Bartos & Aleksandr Kljucnikov & Boris Popesko & Jiri Machacek, 2015. "Are Men More Innovative And Aggressive In Business? Case Study From The Czech Republic," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, Center for International Scientific Research of VSO and VSPP, vol. 3(2), pages 29-39, December.
- Michal ?indelá? & Barbora Janasová, 2020. "Are accounting services threatened by moving to shared service centers? - An empirical evidence of czech companies," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 111-127, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall and medium-sized enterprises; regional differences; business risk; market risk;
- G - Financial Economics
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jek:journl:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:46-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandr Kljucnikov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vsposcz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.