Entrepreneurship in SME Segment: Case Study from the Czech Republic and Slovakia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hvide, Hans K. & Panos, Georgios A., 2014. "Risk tolerance and entrepreneurship," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 200-223.
- Canales, Rodrigo & Nanda, Ramana, 2012.
"A darker side to decentralized banks: Market power and credit rationing in SME lending,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 353-366.
- Rodrigo Canales & Ramana Nanda, 2008. "A Darker Side to Decentralized Banks: Market Power and Credit Rationing in SME Lending," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-101, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2011.
- Anderson, Brian S. & Eshima, Yoshihiro, 2013. "The influence of firm age and intangible resources on the relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and firm growth among Japanese SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 413-429.
- Soininen, Juha & Martikainen, Minna & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Kyläheiko, Kalevi, 2012. "Entrepreneurial orientation: Growth and profitability of Finnish small- and medium-sized enterprises," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 614-621.
- Karolin Kirschenmann & Lars Norden, 2012. "The Relationship between Borrower Risk and Loan Maturity in Small Business Lending," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5-6), pages 730-757, June.
- Di Giuli, Alberta & Caselli, Stefano & Gatti, Stefano, 2011. "Are small family firms financially sophisticated?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2931-2944, November.
- Doris Neuberger & Solvig Räthke, 2009. "Microenterprises and multiple bank relationships: The case of professionals," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 207-229, February.
- S. Nyock Ilouga & A. Nyock Mouloungni & J. Sahut, 2014.
"Entrepreneurial intention and career choices: the role of volition,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 717-728, April.
- Samuel Nyock Ilouga & Nyock Mouloungni & Jean Michel Sahut, 2014. "Entrepreneurial intention and career choices: The role of volition," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/205549, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- S. Nyock Ilouga & A.C. Mouloungui & J.-M. Sahut, 2014. "Entrepreneurial intention and career choices: The role of volition," Working Papers 2014-167, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Keh, Hean Tat & Nguyen, Thi Tuyet Mai & Ng, Hwei Ping, 2007. "The effects of entrepreneurial orientation and marketing information on the performance of SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 592-611, July.
- Moro, Andrea & Fink, Matthias, 2013. "Loan managers’ trust and credit access for SMEs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 927-936.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:129-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrzej Bia³as, 2016. "Cost-Benefits Aspects In Risk Management," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 14(1), pages 28-39, December.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:210-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:11:y:2015:i:2:p:65-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-02-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:129-140 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Small and medium-sized enterprises; business environment;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:38:y:2015:i:17:p:308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.