The influence of firm age and intangible resources on the relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and firm growth among Japanese SMEs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiklund, Johan & Baker, Ted & Shepherd, Dean, 2010. "The age-effect of financial indicators as buffers against the liability of newness," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 423-437, July.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1988. "Innovation in Large and Small Firms: An Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 678-690, September.
- Andrew H. Van de Ven, 1986. "Central Problems in the Management of Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 590-607, May.
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Van de Ven, Andrew R., 1986. "Central Problems in the Management of Innovation," Agricultural Research Policy Seminar 139708, University of Minnesota Extension.
- Chandler, Gaylen N. & Hanks, Steven H., 1993. "Measuring the performance of emerging businesses: A validation study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 391-408, September.
- Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean, 2005. "Entrepreneurial orientation and small business performance: a configurational approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-91, January.
- Rosenbusch, Nina & Brinckmann, Jan & Bausch, Andreas, 2011. "Is innovation always beneficial? A meta-analysis of the relationship between innovation and performance in SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 441-457, July.
- Luo, Xueming & Zhou, Lianxi & Liu, Sandra S., 2005. "Entrepreneurial firms in the context of China's transition economy: an integrative framework and empirical examination," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 277-284, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartz, Wiebke & Winkler, Adalbert, 2016. "Flexible or fragile? The growth performance of small and young businesses during the global financial crisis — Evidence from Germany," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 196-215.
- Arash Najmaei, 2016. "Revisiting The Modularity-Performance Nexus: Business Model Innovation As A Missing Mechanism," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(07), pages 1-41, October.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219877017500237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashiqur Rahman & Mehmet Civelek & Ludmila Kozubíková, 2016. "Proactiveness, Competitive Aggressiveness And Autonomy: A Comparative Study From The Czech Republic," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(3), pages 631-650, September.
- Engelen, Andreas & Kube, Harald & Schmidt, Susanne & Flatten, Tessa Christina, 2014. "Entrepreneurial orientation in turbulent environments: The moderating role of absorptive capacity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1353-1369.
- Premysl Bartos & Aleksandr Kljucnikov & Boris Popesko & Jiri Machacek, 2015. "Are Men More Innovative And Aggressive In Business? Case Study From The Czech Republic," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, VSP Ostrava, a. s., vol. 3(2), pages 29-39, December.
- Bauweraerts, Jonathan & Colot, Olivier, 2017. "Exploring nonlinear effects of family involvement in the board on entrepreneurial orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 185-192.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-017-0315-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aleksandr Kljucnikov & Jaroslav Belas & Lubos Smrcka, 2016. "THE ROLE OF RISK-TAKING AND COMPETITIVE AGGRESSIVENESS IN MANAGEMENT OF SMEs," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 14(1), pages 129-139, December.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0210-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaroslav Belás & Yuriy Bilan & Valér Demjan & Juraj Sipko, 2015. "Entrepreneurship in SME Segment: Case Study from the Czech Republic and Slovakia," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 308-308, February.
- Trushin, Eshref & Ugur, Mehmet, 2018. "Ecosystem complexity, firm learning and survival: UK evidence on intra-industry age and size diversity as exit hazards," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 19095, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0448-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Linwei & Jiang, Feifei & Pei, Yunlong & Jiang, Nengqian, 2017. "Entrepreneurial orientation and strategic alliance success: The contingency role of relational factors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 46-56.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:3:p:770-779 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:intemj:v:14:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0473-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shirokova, G. & Ivvonen, L., 2016. "Performance of Russian SMEs during the economic crisis: The role of strategic entrepreneurship," Working Papers 6454, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurial orientation; Firm growth; Firm age; Intangible resources; Configurational model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:28:y:2013:i:3:p:413-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .