The Benefits of Relationship Lending in a Cross-Country Context: A Meta-Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:16-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Brown & Matthias Hoffmann, 2016.
"Relationship Banking in the Residential Mortgage Market? Evidence from Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 152(I), pages 23-48, March.
- Brown, Martin & Hoffmann, Matthias, 2013. "Relationship Banking in the Residential Mortgage Market? Evidence from Switzerland," Working Papers on Finance 1310, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Jun 2015.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Shamshur, Anastasiya & Weill, Laurent, 2017.
"Does bank competition reduce cost of credit? Cross-country evidence from Europe,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 104-120.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Shamshur, Anastasiya & Weill, Laurent, 2016. "Does bank competition reduce cost of credit? Cross-country evidence from Europe," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zuzana FUNGACOVA & Anastasiya SHAMSHUR & Laurent WEILL, 2016. "Does bank competition reduce cost of credit ? Cross-country evidence from Europe," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2016-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:26:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10100-017-0484-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:sjecst:v:152:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_bf03399421 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Haas, Ralph & Lu, Liping & Ongena, S.R.G., 2018. "Clear and Close Competitors? : On the Causes and Consequences of Bilateral Competition between Banks," Discussion Paper 2018-027, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsbanks; bank loans; small and medium-sized enterprises; asymmetric information; competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:62:y:2016:i:1:p:90-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.