Report NEP-CTA-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexey Kushnir, 2010. "Harmful signaling in matching markets," IEW - Working Papers 509, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Yaron Leitner, 2010. "Inducing agents to report hidden trades: a theory of an intermediary," Working Papers 10-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Dino Gerardi & Johannes Horner & Lucas Maestri, 2010. "The Role of Commitment in Bilateral Trade," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 151, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "Ex-Post Regret Learning in Games with Fixed and Random Matching: The Case of Private Values," Working Papers 2010-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Manzano, Carolina & Vives, Xavier, 2010. "Public and private learning from prices, strategic substitutability and complementarity, and equilibrium multiplicity," IESE Research Papers D/874, IESE Business School.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2010. "Information Disclosure and Corporate Governance," SIFR Research Report Series 76, Institute for Financial Research, revised 01 Jun 2011.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Granlund, David, 2010. "Present-Biased Preferences and Publicly Provided Health Care," Umeå Economic Studies 813, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Mehran, Hamid & Thakor, Anjan V., 2010. "Caught between Scylla and Charybdis? Regulating bank leverage when there is rent seeking and risk shifting," Staff Reports 469, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Dec 2014.
- Kirschenmann, Karolin, 2010. "The dynamics in requested and granted loan terms when bank and borrower interact repeatedly," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 7, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Brilon, Stefanie, 2010. "The Good, the Bad, and the Ordinary: Anti-Social Behavior in Profit and Non-Profit Organizations," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 40, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Berger André & Müller Rudolf & Naeemi Seyed Hossein, 2010. "Path-Monotonicity and Incentive Compatibility," Research Memorandum 035, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Saral, Krista Jabs, 2009. "An Analysis of Market-Based and Statutory Limited Liability in Second Price Auctions," MPRA Paper 25143, University Library of Munich, Germany.