Education in Ghana : Improving Equity, Efficiency and Accountability of Education Service Delivery
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abadzi, Helen, 2007. "Absenteeism and beyond : instructional time loss and consequences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4376, The World Bank.
- Kutor, Nick & Dunne, Mairead & Leach, Fiona & Chilisa, Bagele & Maundeni, Tapologo & Tabulawa, Richard & Forde, Linda Dzama & Asamoah, Alex, 2005. "Gendered School Experiences: The Impact on Retention and Achievement in Botswana and Ghana," Education Research Papers 12856, Department for International Development (DFID) (UK).
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:13081 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quentin Wodon, 2012. "Improving the Targeting of Social Programs in Ghana," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13082, September.
- Leach, Fiona, 2006. "Researching gender violence in schools: Methodological and ethical considerations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1129-1147, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:3012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.