Education in Ghana : Improving Equity, Efficiency and Accountability of Education Service Delivery
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abadzi, Helen, 2007. "Absenteeism and beyond : instructional time loss and consequences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4376, The World Bank.
- Kutor, Nick & Dunne, Mairead & Leach, Fiona & Chilisa, Bagele & Maundeni, Tapologo & Tabulawa, Richard & Forde, Linda Dzama & Asamoah, Alex, 2005. "Gendered School Experiences: The Impact on Retention and Achievement in Botswana and Ghana," Education Research Papers 12856, Department for International Development (DFID) (UK).
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:13081 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quentin Wodon, 2012. "Improving the Targeting of Social Programs in Ghana," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13082.
- Leach, Fiona, 2006. "Researching gender violence in schools: Methodological and ethical considerations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1129-1147, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krauss,Alexander, 2013. "Understanding child labor beyond poverty : the structure of the economy, social norms, and no returns to rural basic education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6513, The World Bank.
- Chowa, Gina A.N. & Masa, Rainier D. & Ramos, Yalitza & Ansong, David, 2015. "How do student and school characteristics influence youth academic achievement in Ghana? A hierarchical linear modeling of Ghana YouthSave baseline data," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 129-140.
- Ametepee, Lawrence Kofi & Anastasiou, Dimitris, 2015. "Special and inclusive education in Ghana: Status and progress, challenges and implications," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 143-152.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation - Education For All Tertiary Education Teaching and Learning Education - Access & Equity in Basic Education Education - Primary Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:3012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .