Researching gender violence in schools: Methodological and ethical considerations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leach, Fiona & Fiscian, Vivian & Kadzamira, Esme & Lemani, Eve & Machakanja, Pamela, 2003. "An Investigative Study of the Abuse of Girls in African Schools," Education Research Papers 12849, Department for International Development (DFID) (UK).
- Dunkle, Kristin L. & Jewkes, Rachel K. & Brown, Heather C. & Gray, Glenda E. & McIntryre, James A. & Harlow, Siobán D., 2004. "Transactional sex among women in Soweto, South Africa: prevalence, risk factors and association with HIV infection," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(8), pages 1581-1592, October.
- Jewkes, Rachel & Vundule, Caesar & Maforah, Fidelia & Jordaan, Esmé, 2001. "Relationship dynamics and teenage pregnancy in South Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 733-744, March.
- Barbara Mensch & Paul Hewett & Annabel Erulkar, 2003. "The reporting of sensitive behavior by adolescents: A methodological experiment in Kenya," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 40(2), pages 247-268, May.
- Leach, Fiona & Machakanja, Pamela & Mandoga, Jennifer, 2000. "Preliminary Investigation of the Abuse of Girls in Zimbabwean Junior Secondary Schools," Education Research Papers 12839, Department for International Development (DFID) (UK).
- Kutor, Nick & Dunne, Mairead & Leach, Fiona & Chilisa, Bagele & Maundeni, Tapologo & Tabulawa, Richard & Forde, Linda Dzama & Asamoah, Alex, 2005. "Gendered School Experiences: The Impact on Retention and Achievement in Botswana and Ghana," Education Research Papers 12856, Department for International Development (DFID) (UK).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:6:p:1129-1147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.