Researching gender violence in schools: Methodological and ethical considerations
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leach, Fiona & Machakanja, Pamela & Mandoga, Jennifer, 2000. "Preliminary Investigation of the Abuse of Girls in Zimbabwean Junior Secondary Schools," Education Research Papers 12839, Department for International Development (DFID) (UK).
- Barbara Mensch & Paul Hewett & Annabel Erulkar, 2003. "The reporting of sensitive behavior by adolescents: A methodological experiment in Kenya," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 40(2), pages 247-268, May.
- Dunkle, Kristin L. & Jewkes, Rachel K. & Brown, Heather C. & Gray, Glenda E. & McIntryre, James A. & Harlow, Siobán D., 2004. "Transactional sex among women in Soweto, South Africa: prevalence, risk factors and association with HIV infection," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(8), pages 1581-1592, October.
- Kutor, Nick & Dunne, Mairead & Leach, Fiona & Chilisa, Bagele & Maundeni, Tapologo & Tabulawa, Richard & Forde, Linda Dzama & Asamoah, Alex, 2005. "Gendered School Experiences: The Impact on Retention and Achievement in Botswana and Ghana," Education Research Papers 12856, Department for International Development (DFID) (UK).
- Jewkes, Rachel & Vundule, Caesar & Maforah, Fidelia & Jordaan, Esmé, 2001. "Relationship dynamics and teenage pregnancy in South Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 733-744, March.
- Leach, Fiona & Fiscian, Vivian & Kadzamira, Esme & Lemani, Eve & Machakanja, Pamela, 2003. "An Investigative Study of the Abuse of Girls in African Schools," Education Research Papers 12849, Department for International Development (DFID) (UK).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:6:p:1129-1147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.