An Investigative Study of the Abuse of Girls in African Schools
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bott, Sarah & Morrison, Andrew & Ellsberg, Mary, 2005. "Preventing and responding to gender-based violence in middle and low-income countries : a global review and analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3618, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Abolishing School Fees in Africa : Lessons from Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, and Mozambique," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2617.
- Anjali Adukia, 2017. "Sanitation and Education," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 23-59, April.
- Stoebenau, Kirsten & Heise, Lori & Wamoyi, Joyce & Bobrova, Natalia, 2016. "Revisiting the understanding of “transactional sex” in sub-Saharan Africa: A review and synthesis of the literature," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 186-197.
- Leach, Fiona, 2006. "Researching gender violence in schools: Methodological and ethical considerations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1129-1147, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:dfider:12849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/didgvuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .