Environmental Change, Risky Sexual Behavior, and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Linkages Through Livelihoods in Rural Haiti
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smith Fawzi, M. C. & Lambert, W. & Singler, J. M. & Tanagho, Y. & Léandre, F. & Nevil, P. & Bertrand, D. & Claude, M. S. & Bertrand, J. & Louissaint, M. & Jeannis, L. & Mukherjee, J. S. & Goldie, S. &, 2005. "Factors associated with forced sex among women accessing health services in rural Haiti: implications for the prevention of HIV infection and other sexually transmitted diseases," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 679-689, February.
- Dolisca, Frito & McDaniel, Joshua M. & Teeter, Lawrence D. & Jolly, Curtis M., 2007. "Land tenure, population pressure, and deforestation in Haiti: The case of Forêt des Pins Reserve," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 277-289, November.
- Hunter, Mark, 2007. "The changing political economy of sex in South Africa: The significance of unemployment and inequalities to the scale of the AIDS pandemic," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 689-700, February.
- Verner, Dorte, 2008. "Labor markets in rural and urban Haiti--based on the first household survey for Haiti," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4574, The World Bank.
- Loevinsohn, Michael & Gillespie, Stuart, 2003.
"HIV/AIDS, food security and rural livelihoods,"
157, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Maynard-Tucker, Gisèle, 1996. "Haiti: Unions, fertility and the quest for survival," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1379-1387, November.
- Masanjala, Winford, 2007. "The poverty-HIV/AIDS nexus in Africa: A livelihood approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 1032-1041, March.
- Donohoe, Martin, 2003. "Causes and health consequences of environmental degradation and social injustice," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 573-587, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:30:y:2011:i:5:p:729-750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.