Absenteeism and beyond : instructional time loss and consequences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarillo, Brenda & Magaloni, Beatriz & Franco, Edgar & Robles, Gustavo, 2016. "How the Mexican drug war affects kids and schools? Evidence on effects and mechanisms," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 135-146.
- World Bank, 2011. "Ghana - Joint Review of Public Expenditure and Financial Management," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2833, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2010. "Education in Ghana : Improving Equity, Efficiency and Accountability of Education Service Delivery," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3012, The World Bank.
- Ben-Ayed, Omar & Lahmar, Hedia & Kammoun, Raoudha, 2016. "Class-time utilization in business schools in Tunisia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 86-96.
More about this item
KeywordsTertiary Education; Primary Education; Secondary Education; Education For All; Teaching and Learning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-10-20 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2007-10-20 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-10-20 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-URE-2007-10-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .