Report NEP-EDU-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian Jacob & Lars Lefgren, 2007. "The Effect of Grade Retention on High School Completion," NBER Working Papers 13514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00177630_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luca Flabbi & Daniele Checchi, 2007. "Intergenerational Mobility and Schooling Decisions in Germany and Italy: the Impact of Secondary School Tracks," Working Papers gueconwpa~07-07-08, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan P. Aus, 2007. "EU Governance in an Area of Freedom, Security and Justice: Logics of Decision-making in the Justice and Home Affairs Council," ARENA Working Papers 15, ARENA.
- Abadzi, Helen, 2007. "Absenteeism and beyond : instructional time loss and consequences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4376, The World Bank.
- Hans Bertram & *UNICEF, 2007. "Zur Lage der Kinder in Deutschland: Politik für Kinder als Zukunftsgestaltung," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa07/40, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Mueller, Normann, 2007. "(Mis-)Understanding Education Externalities," MPRA Paper 5331, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2007.
- Valadkhani,Abbas & Ville, Simon, 2007. "A Disciplinary Analysis Of The Phd Completions In Australian Universities," Economics Working Papers wp07-12, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5187 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marta Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2007. "Education and growth: an industry-level analysis of the Portuguese manufacturing," GEMF Working Papers 2007-03, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Marta Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2007. "Levels of education, growth and policy complementarities," GEMF Working Papers 2007-02, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- John M. de Figueiredo & Brian S. Silverman, 2007. "How Does the Government (Want to) Fund Science? Politics, Lobbying and Academic Earmarks," NBER Working Papers 13459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silva, Maria José & Leitão, João, 2007. "Cooperation in Innovation Practices among Portuguese Firms: Do Universities Interface Innovative Advances?," MPRA Paper 5215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian R. Østergaard, 2007. "Knowledge Flows Through Social Networks in a Cluster Interfirm versus University-Industry Contacts," DRUID Working Papers 07-19, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200779 is not listed on IDEAS anymore