Zur Lage der Kinder in Deutschland: Politik für Kinder als Zukunftsgestaltung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miles Corak & Michael Fertig & Marcus Tamm, 2008.
"A Portrait Of Child Poverty In Germany,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(4), pages 547-571, December.
- Corak, Miles & Fertig, Michael & Tamm, Marcus, 2005. "A Portrait of Child Poverty in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miles Corak & Michael Fertig & Marcus Tamm, 2005. "A Portrait of Child Poverty in Germany," Papers inwopa05/29, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Corak, Miles & Fertig, Michael & Tamm, Marcus, 2005. "A Portrait of Child Poverty in Germany," RWI Discussion Papers 26, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Jan M. Hoem, 2005. "Why does Sweden have such high fertility?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2005-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- *Unicef, 2007. "Child Poverty in Perspective: An overview of child well-being in rich countries," Papers inreca07/19, Innocenti Report Card.
- Jan M. Hoem, 2005. "Why does Sweden have such high fertility?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 13(22), pages 559-572, November.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0026 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbehaviour; child poverty; child welfare; education; social indicators; statistical analysis;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-10-20 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-10-20 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-URE-2007-10-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa07/40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.