Report NEP-HRM-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00177630_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luojia Hu & Christopher Taber, 2007. "Displacement, Asymmetric Information, and Heterogeneous Human Capital," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 07-136, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Marta Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2007. "Levels of education, growth and policy complementarities," GEMF Working Papers 2007-02, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Marta Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2007. "Education and growth: an industry-level analysis of the Portuguese manufacturing," GEMF Working Papers 2007-03, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Morten Egeberg, 2007. "EUROPEAN GOVERNMENT(S) Executive Politics in Transition?," ARENA Working Papers 5, ARENA.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mueller, Normann, 2007. "(Mis-)Understanding Education Externalities," MPRA Paper 5331, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2007.
- Luca Flabbi & Daniele Checchi, 2007. "Intergenerational Mobility and Schooling Decisions in Germany and Italy: the Impact of Secondary School Tracks," Working Papers gueconwpa~07-07-08, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Hans Bertram & *UNICEF, 2007. "Zur Lage der Kinder in Deutschland: Politik für Kinder als Zukunftsgestaltung," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa07/40, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Abadzi, Helen, 2007. "Absenteeism and beyond : instructional time loss and consequences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4376, The World Bank.
- Jonathan P. Aus, 2007. "EU Governance in an Area of Freedom, Security and Justice: Logics of Decision-making in the Justice and Home Affairs Council," ARENA Working Papers 15, ARENA.
- Valadkhani,Abbas & Ville, Simon, 2007. "A Disciplinary Analysis Of The Phd Completions In Australian Universities," Economics Working Papers wp07-12, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Brian Jacob & Lars Lefgren, 2007. "The Effect of Grade Retention on High School Completion," NBER Working Papers 13514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anaïs Hamelin & Joseph Trojman, 2007. "Family ownership and growth: the case of French SMEs," Working Papers CEB 07-024.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.