The Bank Lending Channel: a FAVAR Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2015.
"Commodity prices and BRIC and G3 liquidity: A SFAVEC approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 18-33.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2013. "Commodity Prices and BRIC and G3 Liquidity: A SFAVEC Approach," MPRA Paper 49324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014. "Commodity Prices and BRIC and G3 Liquidity: A SFAVEC Approach," CAMA Working Papers 2014-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ratti, Ronald A & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2013. "Commodity Prices and BRIC and G3 Liquidity: A SFAVEC Approach," Working Papers 17096, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 09 Jan 2013.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1240-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kok, Christoffer & Gross, Marco & Żochowski, Dawid, 2016. "The impact of bank capital on economic activity - evidence from a mixed-cross-section GVAR model," Working Paper Series 1888, European Central Bank.
- Claudia M. Buch & Sandra Eickmeier & Esteban Prieto, 2014.
"Macroeconomic Factors and Microlevel Bank Behavior,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(4), pages 715-751, June.
- Claudia M. Buch & Sandra Eickmeier & Esteban Prieto, 2010. "Macroeconomic Factors and Micro-Level Bank Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 3194, CESifo Group Munich.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Eickmeier, Sandra & Prieto, Esteban, 2010. "Macroeconomic factors and micro-level bank risk," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,20, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Budnik, Katarzyna & Bochmann, Paul, 2017. "Capital and liquidity buffers and the resilience of the banking system in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2120, European Central Bank.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2015. "What drives the global interest rate," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 241, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Breitenlechner, Max & Scharler, Johann & Sindermann, Friedrich, 2016. "Banks’ external financing costs and the bank lending channel: Results from a SVAR analysis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 228-246.
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2012.
"Bank Leverage Shocks and the Macroeconomy: a New Look in a Data-Rich Environment,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2013. "Bank Leverage Shocks and the Macroeconomy: a New Look in a Data-Rich Environment," Cahiers de recherche 1330, CIRPEE.
- Mésonnier, J-S. & Stevanovic, D., 2012. "Bank leverage shocks and the macroeconomy: a new look in a data-rich environment," Working papers 394, Banque de France.
- Andersson, Fredrik N.G. & Burzynska, Katarzyna & Opper, Sonja, 2014. "Lending for Growth? A Granger Causality Analysis of China's Finance-Growth Nexus," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2014/6, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Dedu, Vasile & Stoica, Tiberiu, 2014. "The Impact of Monetaru Policy on the Romanian Economy," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 71-86, June.
- Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014. "Oil prices and the economy: A global perspective," CAMA Working Papers 2014-41, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2016.
"Oil prices and global factor macroeconomic variables,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 198-212.
- Ratti, Ronald & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2015. "Oil prices and global factor macroeconomic variables," Working Papers 2015-08, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Fredrik N. G. Andersson & Katarzyna Burzynska & Sonja Opper, 2016. "Lending for growth? A Granger causality analysis of China’s finance–growth nexus," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 897-920, November.
- Norhana Endut & James Morley & Pao-Lin Tien, 2015. "The Changing Transmission Mechanism of U.S. Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 2015-03, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Xiong, Qiyue, 2013. "The role of the bank lending channel and impacts of stricter capital requirements on the Chinese banking industry," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Piyachart Phiromswad & Takeshi Yagihashi, 2016. "Empirical identification of factor models," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 621-658, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBank Lending Channel; FAVAR; Monetary Policy;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-05-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-05-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-05-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vil:papers:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Kilby). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edvilus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .