The Bank Lending Channel: A FAVAR Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Chetan Dave & Scott J. Dressler & Lei Zhang, 2009. "The Bank Lending Channel: a FAVAR Analysis," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 4, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kok, Christoffer & Gross, Marco & Żochowski, Dawid, 2016. "The impact of bank capital on economic activity - evidence from a mixed-cross-section GVAR model," Working Paper Series 1888, European Central Bank.
- Claudia M. Buch & Sandra Eickmeier & Esteban Prieto, 2014.
"Macroeconomic Factors and Microlevel Bank Behavior,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(4), pages 715-751, June.
- Claudia M. Buch & Sandra Eickmeier & Esteban Prieto, 2010. "Macroeconomic Factors and Micro-Level Bank Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 3194, CESifo Group Munich.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Eickmeier, Sandra & Prieto, Esteban, 2010. "Macroeconomic factors and micro-level bank risk," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,20, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2015. "What drives the global interest rate," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 241, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2015.
"Commodity prices and BRIC and G3 liquidity: A SFAVEC approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 18-33.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2013. "Commodity Prices and BRIC and G3 Liquidity: A SFAVEC Approach," MPRA Paper 49324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014. "Commodity Prices and BRIC and G3 Liquidity: A SFAVEC Approach," CAMA Working Papers 2014-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ratti, Ronald A & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2013. "Commodity Prices and BRIC and G3 Liquidity: A SFAVEC Approach," Working Papers 17096, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 09 Jan 2013.
- Andersson, Fredrik N.G. & Burzynska, Katarzyna & Opper, Sonja, 2014. "Lending for Growth? A Granger Causality Analysis of China's Finance-Growth Nexus," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2014/6, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2012.
"Bank Leverage Shocks and the Macroeconomy: a New Look in a Data-Rich Environment,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2013. "Bank Leverage Shocks and the Macroeconomy: a New Look in a Data-Rich Environment," Cahiers de recherche 1330, CIRPEE.
- Mésonnier, J-S. & Stevanovic, D., 2012. "Bank leverage shocks and the macroeconomy: a new look in a data-rich environment," Working papers 394, Banque de France.
- Dedu, Vasile & Stoica, Tiberiu, 2014. "The Impact of Monetaru Policy on the Romanian Economy," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 71-86, June.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2016.
"Oil prices and global factor macroeconomic variables,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 198-212.
- Ratti, Ronald & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2015. "Oil prices and global factor macroeconomic variables," Working Papers 2015-08, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2014. "Oil prices and the economy: A global perspective," MPRA Paper 59407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breitenlechner, Max & Scharler, Johann & Sindermann, Friedrich, 2016. "Banks’ external financing costs and the bank lending channel: Results from a SVAR analysis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 228-246.
- Norhana Endut & James Morley & Pao-Lin Tien, 2018.
"The changing transmission mechanism of US monetary policy,"
Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 959-987, May.
- Norhana Endut & James Morley & Pao-Lin Tien, 2015. "The Changing Transmission Mechanism of U.S. Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 2015-03, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Piyachart Phiromswad & Takeshi Yagihashi, 2016. "Empirical identification of factor models," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 621-658, September.
- Budnik, Katarzyna & Bochmann, Paul, 2017. "Capital and liquidity buffers and the resilience of the banking system in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2120, European Central Bank.
- Fredrik N. G. Andersson & Katarzyna Burzynska & Sonja Opper, 2016. "Lending for growth? A Granger causality analysis of China’s finance–growth nexus," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 897-920, November.
- Xiong, Qiyue, 2013. "The role of the bank lending channel and impacts of stricter capital requirements on the Chinese banking industry," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:45:y:2013:i:8:p:1705-1720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.