International Transmission of Food Prices and Volatilities: A Panel Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Minot, Nicholas, 2011. "Transmission of world food price changes to markets in Sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1059, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Onour, Ibrahim & Sergi, Bruno, 2011. "Global food and energy markets: volatility transmission and impulse response effects," MPRA Paper 34079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Transmission of World Commodity Prices to Domestic Commodity Prices in India and China," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 4508, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elleby, Christian, 2014.
"Poverty and Price Transmission,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
182722, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christian Elleby, 2014. "Poverty and Price Transmission," IFRO Working Paper 2015/01, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Elleby, Christian, 2015. "Poverty and Price Transmission," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211621, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kornher, Lukas & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 0.
"Food Price Volatility in Developing Countries and its Determinants,"
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture,
Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 52.
- Kornher, Lukas & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2013. "Food price volatility in developing countries and its determinants," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156132, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
KeywordsFood price inflation; food price volatility; food price transmission; food security; food policy;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F49 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Other
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-11-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-11-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .