Using gretl for Principles of Econometrics, 4th Edition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ryan J. Smith & J. Wilson Mixon Jr, 2006. "Teaching undergraduate econometrics with GRETL," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 1103-1107.
- Beck, Nathaniel & Katz, Jonathan N., 1995. "What To Do (and Not to Do) with Time-Series Cross-Section Data," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 89(3), pages 634-647, September.
- Arellano, Manuel, 2003. "Panel Data Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245291.
- Lee C. Adkins, 2011. "Using gretl for Monte Carlo experiments," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(5), pages 880-885, August.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Henrik Hansen, 2008.
"An Omnibus Test for Univariate and Multivariate Normality,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(s1), pages 927-939, December.
- Jurgen A Doornik & Henrik Hansen, "undated". "An omnibus test for univariate and multivariate normalit," Economics Papers W4&91., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanna Olbrys, 2013. "Asymmetric impact of innovations on volatility in the case of the US and CEEC-3 markets: EGARCH based approach," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 13, pages 33-50.
- Suhaeniti & Sangyub Ryu, 2013. "Gender, Middle Manager Management, And Performance: Evidence From Indonesian Public Schools," Working Papers EMS_2013_08, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Sabina Nowak & Joanna Olbrys, 2015. "Day-of-the-Week Effects in Liquidity on the Warsaw Stock Exchange," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 15, pages 49-69.
- Mihai Paunica, 2017. "Structural Analysis of the Final Consumption of Households: Evidence from Romania, Estonia and Latvia," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 7(3), pages 151-156, July.
- Olbryś Joanna, 2012. "Arch Effects in Multifactor Market-Timing Models of Polish Mutual Funds," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, Sciendo, vol. 10(2), pages 60-80, January.
- Federico Lampis & Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza & Anindya Banerjee, 2015. "How to use SETAR models in gretl," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 231-241, August.
- E. I. Kadochnikova* & L. F. Zulfakarova & Z. N. Zapparova & L. B. Sungatullina, 2018. "Comparative Assessment of Resource Productivity Factors in the Oil and Gas Companies," The Journal of Social Sciences Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, pages 75-79:5.
- Lee C. Adkins, 2011. "Monte Carlo Experiments Using gretl: A Primer," Economics Working Paper Series 1103, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Zapodeanu Daniela Author & Cociuba Mihail-Ioan, 2010. "An Econometric model for the evolution of the Romanian Interbank Bid Rate (ROBID) in the context of the international financial crisis," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(38), pages 449-456, May.
- Madanlo, Lalaine & Murcia, John Vianne & Tamayo, Adrian, 2016. "Simultaneity of Crime Incidence in Mindanao," MPRA Paper 72648, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jul 2016.
- Pilar Fernández‐Ferrín & Belén Bande & Aitor Calvo‐Turrientes & M. Mercedes Galán‐Ladero, 2017. "The Choice of Local Food Products by Young Consumers: The Importance of Public and Private Attributes," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(1), pages 70-84, January.
- Wieland, Thomas, 2014. "Räumliches Einkaufsverhalten und Standortpolitik im Einzelhandel unter Berücksichtigung von Agglomerationseffekten: Theoretische Erklärungsansätze, modellanalytische Zugänge und eine empirisch-ökonome," MPRA Paper 77163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Olbryœ, 2014. "Is illiquidity risk priced? The case of the Polish medium-size emerging stock market," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 45(6), pages 513-536.
- Riccardo Lucchetti, 2009. "Who uses gretl? An Analysis of the SourceForge Download Data," EHUCHAPS, in: Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza & Petr Mariel & María Victoria Esteban (ed.),Econometrics with gretl. Proceedings of the gretl Conference 2009, edition 1, chapter 3, pages 45-55, Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Joanna Olbrys, 2011. "ARCH Effect in Classical Market-Timing Models with Lagged Market Variable: the Case of Polish Market," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 11, pages 185-202.
- Joanna Olbrys & Elzbieta Majewska, 2016. "Crisis periods and contagion effects in the CEE stock markets: the influence of the 2007 US subprime crisis," International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(2), pages 124-137.
- Oyewo Babajide Michael & Oyewole Oyedayo Sharon, 2014. "Financial System, Financial Inclusion and Economic development in Nigeria," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 139-148.
- Trenca Ioan & Cociuba Mihail Ioan, 2011. "Modeling Romanian Exchange Rate Evolution With Garch, Tgarch, Garch- In Mean Models," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(special), pages 299-305, July.
- Joanna Olbrys & Elzbieta Majewska, 2014. "Implications of market frictions: serial correlations in indexes on the emerging stock markets in Central and Eastern Europe," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 1, pages 51-70.
- Allin Cottrell, 2009. "Gretl: Retrospect, Design and Prospect," EHUCHAPS, in: Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza & Petr Mariel & María Victoria Esteban (ed.),Econometrics with gretl. Proceedings of the gretl Conference 2009, edition 1, chapter 1, pages 3-13, Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Olbryś Joanna & Majewska Elżbieta, 2015. "Testing Integration Effects Between the Cee and U.S. Stock Markets During the 2007–2009 Global Financial Crisis," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, Sciendo, vol. 15(1), pages 101-113, June.
More about this item
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ORE-2015-11-15 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:okl:wpaper:1412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Harounan Kazianga). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sboksus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.