Using gretl for Principles of Econometrics, 4th Edition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ryan J. Smith & J. Wilson Mixon Jr, 2006. "Teaching undergraduate econometrics with GRETL," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 1103-1107.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:89:y:1995:i:03:p:634-647_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee C. Adkins, 2011. "Using gretl for Monte Carlo experiments," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(5), pages 880-885, August.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Henrik Hansen, 2008.
"An Omnibus Test for Univariate and Multivariate Normality,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(s1), pages 927-939, December.
- Jurgen A Doornik & Henrik Hansen, "undated". "An omnibus test for univariate and multivariate normalit," Economics Papers W4&91., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Arellano, Manuel, 2003. "Panel Data Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245291.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suhaeniti & Sangyub Ryu, 2013. "Gender, Middle Manager Management, And Performance: Evidence From Indonesian Public Schools," Working Papers EMS_2013_08, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Joanna Olbrys & Elzbieta Majewska, 2016. "Crisis periods and contagion effects in the CEE stock markets: the influence of the 2007 US subprime crisis," International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(2), pages 124-137.
- Federico Lampis & Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza & Anindya Banerjee, 2015. "How to use SETAR models in gretl," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 231-241, August.
- Zapodeanu Daniela Author & Cociuba Mihail-Ioan, 2010. "An Econometric model for the evolution of the Romanian Interbank Bid Rate (ROBID) in the context of the international financial crisis," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(38), pages 449-456, May.
- Madanlo, Lalaine & Murcia, John Vianne & Tamayo, Adrian, 2016. "Simultaneity of Crime Incidence in Mindanao," MPRA Paper 72648, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jul 2016.
- Joanna Olbrys & Elzbieta Majewska, 2014. "Implications of market frictions: serial correlations in indexes on the emerging stock markets in Central and Eastern Europe," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 1, pages 51-70.
- Allin Cottrell, . "Gretl: Retrospect, Design and Prospect," EHUCHAPS, Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:151-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joanna Olbrys, 2013. "Asymmetric impact of innovations on volatility in the case of the US and CEEC-3 markets: EGARCH based approach," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 13, pages 33-50.
- Sabina Nowak & Joanna Olbrys, 2015. "Day-of-the-Week Effects in Liquidity on the Warsaw Stock Exchange," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 15, pages 49-69.
- Joanna Olbryœ, 2014. "Is illiquidity risk priced? The case of the Polish medium-size emerging stock market," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 45(6), pages 513-536.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v2i3p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olbryś Joanna & Majewska Elżbieta, 2015. "Testing Integration Effects Between the Cee and U.S. Stock Markets During the 2007–2009 Global Financial Crisis," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, Sciendo, vol. 15(1), pages 101-113, June.
- Wieland, Thomas, 2014. "Räumliches Einkaufsverhalten und Standortpolitik im Einzelhandel unter Berücksichtigung von Agglomerationseffekten: Theoretische Erklärungsansätze, modellanalytische Zugänge und eine empirisch-ökonome," MPRA Paper 77163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riccardo Lucchetti, . "Who uses gretl? An Analysis of the SourceForge Download Data," EHUCHAPS, Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Trenca Ioan & Cociuba Mihail Ioan, 2011. "Modeling Romanian Exchange Rate Evolution With Garch, Tgarch, Garch- In Mean Models," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(special), pages 299-305, July.
- Lee C. Adkins, 2011. "Monte Carlo Experiments Using gretl: A Primer," Economics Working Paper Series 1103, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Olbryś Joanna, 2012. "Arch Effects in Multifactor Market-Timing Models of Polish Mutual Funds," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, Sciendo, vol. 10(2), pages 60-80, January.
- Joanna Olbrys, 2011. "ARCH Effect in Classical Market-Timing Models with Lagged Market Variable: the Case of Polish Market," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 11, pages 185-202.
More about this item
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:okl:wpaper:1412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Harounan Kazianga). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sboksus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.