Report NEP-ORE-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua C.C. Chan, 2015. "Large Bayesian VARs: A flexible Kronecker error covariance structure," CAMA Working Papers 2015-41, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2015. "Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by U.S. consumers," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2015. "Dynamical methods in Environmental and Resource Economics," MPRA Paper 67845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua C.C. Chan, 2015. "Specification tests for time-varying parameter models with stochastic volatility," CAMA Working Papers 2015-42, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian & Clement Yelou, 2015. "Oil Price Forecasts for the Long-Term: Expert Outlooks, Models, or Both?," Working Papers 1508E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Ferman, Bruno & Pinto, Cristine, 2015. "Inference in Differences-in-Differences with Few Treated Groups and Heteroskedasticity," MPRA Paper 67665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saruta Benjanuvatra & Peter Burridge, 2015. "QML Estimation of the Spatial Weight Matrix in the MR-SAR Model," Discussion Papers 15/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2015. "Tradable Permits in Cost–Benefit Analysis," CERE Working Papers 2015:11, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2016. "Testing Subspace Granger Causality," Working Papers 850, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Boris B. Demeshev & Oxana A. Malakhovskaya, 2015. "Forecasting Russian Macroeconomic Indicators with BVAR," HSE Working papers WP BRP 105/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Emara, Noha & Owens, David & Smith, John & Wilmer, Lisa, 2014. "Serial correlation in National Football League play calling and its effects on outcomes," MPRA Paper 67862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aue, Alexander & Horvath, Lajos & Pellatt, Daniel, 2015. "Functional generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," MPRA Paper 67702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judy L. Klein, 2015. "Implementation Rationality: The Nexus of Psychology and Economics at the RAND Logistics Systems Laboratory, 1956-1966," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2015-9, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Peter Christoffersen & Bruno Feunou & Yoontae Jeon, 2015. "Option Valuation with Observable Volatility and Jump Dynamics," Staff Working Papers 15-39, Bank of Canada.
- Lee Adkins, 2014. "Using gretl for Principles of Econometrics, 4th Edition," Economics Working Paper Series 1412, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Samahita, Margaret, 2015. "Venting and Gossiping in Conflicts: Emotion Expression in Ultimatum Games," Working Papers 2015:33, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Zhongjun Qu & Fan Zhuo, 2015. "Likelihood Ratio Based Tests for Markov Regime Switching," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.