Gender, Middle Manager Management, And Performance: Evidence From Indonesian Public Schools
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurence J O'Toole, Jr & Kenneth J Meier & Sean Nicholson-Crotty, 2005. "Managing upward, downward and outward," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 45-68, March.
- Lee Adkins, 2014. "Using gretl for Principles of Econometrics, 4th Edition," Economics Working Paper Series 1412, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
More about this item
Keywordsmanaging upward; managing downward; managing outward; management; gender; performance; school; Indonesia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-07-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DEM-2013-07-28 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2013-07-28 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2013-07-28 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-NPS-2013-07-28 (Nonprofit & Public Sector)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iuj:wpaper:ems_2013_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kazumi Imai, Office of Academic Affairs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsiujjp.html .