Report NEP-DEM-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Larissa Souza & Pamila Siviero, 2013. "Diferencial de mortalidade por sexo na macrorregião de saúde sul de Minas Gerais, 1999 e 2009," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 488, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Alan Fernihough & Mark E. McGovern, 2013. "Do Fertility Transitions Influence Infant Mortality Declines? Evidence from Early Modern Germany," PGDA Working Papers 10513, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Akyeampong, Emmanuel & Fofack, Hippolyte, 2013. "The contribution of African women to economic growth and development in post-colonial Africa : historical perspectives and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6537, The World Bank.
- Barnett, Richard & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Puhakka, Mikko, 2012. "Private Versus Public Old-Age Security," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-14, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Alfonso Alba & Julio Cáceres-Delpiano, 2013. "The effects of children on mothers' employment and earnings : evidence from Spain," Economics Working Papers we1313, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Everton Lima & Bernardo Queiroz, 2013. "The road towards a better vital registration system: changes in the mortality profile, under-registration of death counts, and ill-defined causes of deaths in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 489, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Almudena Sevilla-Sanz, 2013. "Low-skilled Immigration and Parenting Investments of College-educated Mothers in the United States: Evidence from Time-use Data," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1316, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jeanne Cilliers & Johan Fourie, 2013. "Vroeë Kaapse en Europese huwelikspatrone," Working Papers 13/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Leoni & Rainer Eppel, 2013. "Women's Work and Family Profiles over the Lifecourse and their Subsequent Health Outcomes. Evidence for Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 28, WWWforEurope.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana & Mishra, Uday Shankar, 2013. "Education and Mortality in India," MPRA Paper 48585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Hoop, Jacobus & Rosati, Furio C., 2013. "Cash Transfers and Child Labour," IZA Discussion Papers 7496, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neil Cummins & Morgan Kelly & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2013. "Living Standards and Plague in London, 1560–1665," Working Papers 201308, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Harounan Kazianga & Zaki Wahhaj, 2010. "Gender, Social Norms and Household Production in Burkina Faso," Economics Working Paper Series 0910, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised Sep 2011.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2013. "Postgraduate Education, Labor Participation, and Wages: An empirical analysis using micro data from Japan," Discussion papers 13065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bernardo Queiroz, 2013. "Social security, economic development and the labor force participation of the elderly in Latin America," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 490, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Cho, Yoonyoung & Kalomba, Davie & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq & Orozco, Victor, 2013. "Gender differences in the effects of vocational training : constraints on women and drop-out behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6545, The World Bank.
- Arlen Guarín & Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2013. "The Effects of Punishment of Crime in Colombia on Deterrence, Incapacitation, and Human Capital Formation," Borradores de Economia 774, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana & Mishra, Uday Shankar, 2013. "Rising Mortality Rate in Andhra Pradesh: Towards a demystification," MPRA Paper 48439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suhaeniti & Sangyub Ryu, 2013. "Gender, Middle Manager Management, And Performance: Evidence From Indonesian Public Schools," Working Papers EMS_2013_08, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Estelle Bailly & Wilfried Rault, 2013. "Are Heterosexual Couples in Civil Partnerships Different from Married Couples?," Population and Societies 497, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Yann Algan & Camille Hémet & David Laitin, 2013. "The Social Effects of Ethnic Diversity at the Local Level: A Natural Experiment with Exogenous Residential Allocation," AMSE Working Papers 1338, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 10 Jul 2013.
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa & Panayotova, Nataliya & Ganev, Kaloyan, 2013.
"Моделиране На Възвращаемостта От Образование И Реализация На Притежателите На Докторски Степени На Пазара На Труда В България
[Modeling returns to education and labour market outcomes of doctoral d," MPRA Paper 48175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estelle Bailly & Wilfried Rault, 2013. "Les pacsés en couple hétérosexuel sont-ils différents des mariés ?," Population et Sociétés 497, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr & Jensen, Helen H. & Garasky, Steven & Cutrona, Carolyn E. & Gibbons, Frederick X., 2013. "Effects of Family, Friends, and Relative Prices on Fruit and Vegetable Consumption by African Americans," Staff General Research Papers 35560, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jürges, Hendrik & Köberlein, Juliane, 2013. "First do no harm. Then do not cheat: DRG upcoding in German neonatology," MEA discussion paper series 13272, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Cris Beauchemin & Catherine Borrel & Corinne Régnard, 2013. "Les immigrés en France : en majorité des femmes," Population et Sociétés 502, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Arnaud Régnier-Loilier, 2012. "Étude des relations familiales et intergénérationnelles," Working Papers 187, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Bea Cantillon & Natascha Van Mechelen & Olivier Pintelon & Aaron Van den Heede, 2013. "Why has social security become less pro poor?," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/05, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Bouguen, Adrien & Filmer, Deon & Macours, Karen & Naudeau, Sophie, 2013. "Impact evaluation of three types of early childhood development interventions in Cambodia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6540, The World Bank.
- Christelle Hamel & Bertrand Lhommeau & Ariane Pailhé & Emmanuelle Santelli, 2013. "Rencontrer son conjoint dans un espace multiculturel et international," Working Papers 189, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Emerson Baptista & Irineu Rigotti, 2013. "A população de deficientes no Estado de Minas Gerais: uma análise exploratória a partir dos censos demográficos de 2000 e 2010," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 487, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.