Education and Mortality in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus S. Deaton & Christina Paxson, 2001.
"Mortality, Education, Income, and Inequality among American Cohorts,"
NBER Chapters,in: Themes in the Economics of Aging, pages 129-170
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1999. "Mortality, education, income and inequality among American cohorts," Working Papers 279, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1999. "Mortality, Education, Income, and Inequality among American Cohorts," NBER Working Papers 7140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2005.
"The Relationship Between Education and Adult Mortality in the United States,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(1), pages 189-221.
- Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2002. "The Relationship Between Education and Adult Mortality in the United States," NBER Working Papers 8986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evelyn Kitagawa & Philip Hauser, 1968. "Education differentials in mortality by cause of death: United States, 1960," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 5(1), pages 318-353, March.
- repec:pri:cheawb:deaton_paxson_mortality_cohorts.pdf is not listed on IDEAS
- Elo, Irma T. & Preston, Samuel H., 1996. "Educational differentials in mortality: United States, 1979-1985," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 47-57, January.
- repec:pri:cheawb:deaton_paxson_mortality_cohorts is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDemography; India; Education; Mortality;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-07-28 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2013-07-28 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2013-07-28 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2013-07-28 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .