Modes of Interaction and Performance of Human Service Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Myrna Mandell & Toddi Steelman, 2003. "Understanding what can be accomplished through interorganizational innovations The importance of typologies, context and management strategies," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 197-224, June.
- Chris Huxham, 2003. "Theorizing collaboration practice," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 401-423, September.
- Rhys Andrews & George A. Boyne & Gareth Enticott, 2006. "Performance failure in the public sector," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 273-296, June.
- Laurence J O'Toole, Jr & Kenneth J Meier & Sean Nicholson-Crotty, 2005. "Managing upward, downward and outward," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 45-68, March.
- Stephen P. Osborne, 2006. "The New Public Governance?-super-1," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 377-387, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pubmgr:v:11:y:2009:i:2:p:191-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RPXM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.