Report NEP-EFF-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernanda, 2013. "Firm heterogeneity in TFP, sectoral innovation and geography. Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 48573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deininger, Klaus & Nizalov, Denys & Singh, Sudhir K, 2013. "Are mega-farms the future of global agriculture ? exploring the farm size-productivity relationship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6544, The World Bank.
- Santín, Daniel & Sicilia, Gabriela, 2012. "The educational efficiency drivers in Uruguay: Findings from PISA 2009," MPRA Paper 48420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico Cingano & Marco Leonardi & Julian Messina & Giovanni Pica, 2013. "Employment Protection Legislation, Capital Investment and Access to Credit: Evidence from Italy," CSEF Working Papers 337, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Christina Handschuch & Meike Wollni, 2013. "Improved production systems for traditional food crops: The case of finger millet in Western Kenya," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 141, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Bridget McNally & Jim Stewart, 2013. "The Role of Costs in Irish Pension Fund Performance," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n238-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Kamei, Keita, 2013. "Does Agricultural Productivity Growth Promote a Dynamic Comparative Advantage in the Manufacturing Sector?," MPRA Paper 48603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berulava, George, 2013. "Do Trust-Based Relations Improve Firm’s Performance? Evidence from Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 48430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Bogart & Latika Chaudhary, 2013. "Off the Rails: Is State Ownership Bad for Productivity?," Working Papers 131401, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Cuñat, Vicente & Gine, Mireia & Guadalupe, Maria, 2013. "Say Pays! Shareholder Voice and Firm Performance," MPRA Paper 48489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvaro Almeida & Joana Cima, 2013. "Demand Uncertainty and Hospital Costs: an Application to Portuguese NHS Hospitals," FEP Working Papers 499, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Rathner, Sebastian, 2013. "The Industry-Specific Relationships between Corporate Financial Performance and 11 Corporate Social Performance Dimensions: Taking a More Nuanced Perspective," Working Papers in Economics 2013-2, University of Salzburg.
- Walls, Margaret & Palmer, Karen & Gerarden, Todd, 2013. "Is Energy Efficiency Capitalized into Home Prices? Evidence from Three US Cities," Discussion Papers dp-13-18, Resources For the Future.
- Suhaeniti & Sangyub Ryu, 2013. "Gender, Middle Manager Management, And Performance: Evidence From Indonesian Public Schools," Working Papers EMS_2013_08, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2013. "Cheating in the workplace: An experimental study of the impact of bonuses and productivity," Economics Series Working Papers 666, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.