Report NEP-SEA-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nguyen, Binh Giang, 2013. "Vietnam's Industrial Policy," MPRA Paper 48525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jörg Wischermann, 2013. "Civic Organizations in Vietnam’s One-Party State: Supporters of Authoritarian Rule?," GIGA Working Paper Series 228, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Petri, Peter & Thomas, Vinod, 2013. "Development Imperatives for the Asian Century," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 360, Asian Development Bank.
- Suhaeniti & Sangyub Ryu, 2013. "Gender, Middle Manager Management, And Performance: Evidence From Indonesian Public Schools," Working Papers EMS_2013_08, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Masaaki Suzuki, 2013. "Corporate Effective Tax Rates in Asian Countries," KIER Working Papers 875, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2013. "Real Estate Valuation, Current Account, and Credit Growth Patterns Before and After the 2008–2009 Crisis," ADBI Working Papers 429, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kudo, Toshihiro & Kumagai, Satoru & Ishido, Hikari, 2013. "Agriculture Plus Plus : growth strategy for Myanmar agriculture," IDE Discussion Papers 421, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Barrera-Osorio, Felipe & Filmer, Deon, 2013. "Incentivizing schooling for learning : evidence on the impact of alternative targeting approaches," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6541, The World Bank.
- Bouguen, Adrien & Filmer, Deon & Macours, Karen & Naudeau, Sophie, 2013. "Impact evaluation of three types of early childhood development interventions in Cambodia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6540, The World Bank.
- Unbreen Qayyum, 2013. "Institutional Quality, Conflict and Aid Dependency," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:94, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.