Development Imperatives for the Asian Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lopez, Ramon & Thomas, Vinod & Yan Wang, 1998. "Addressing the education puzzle : the distribution of education and economic reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2031, The World Bank.
- Hongyi Li & Heng-fu Zou, 2002.
"Inflation, Growth, and Income Distribution: A Cross-Country Study,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 3(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Hongyi Li & Heng-fu Zou, 2002. "Inflation, Growth, and Income Distribution: A Cross-Country Study," CEMA Working Papers 85, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2012. "New Structural Economics : A Framework for Rethinking Development and Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2232.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Duflo, Esther, 2003. "Inequality and Growth: What Can the Data Say?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 267-299, September.
- Vinay Bhargava & Emil Bolongaita, 2004. "Challenging Corruption in Asia : Case Studies and a Framework for Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15069.
- Thomas, Vinod & Wang, Yan & Fan, Xibo, 2001. "Measuring education inequality - Gini coefficients of education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2525, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsvidenced-based policy; governance; institutions; inclusive growth; Kuznets curve; sustainability;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- F64 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Environment
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2013-07-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .