Development Imperatives for the Asian Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lopez, Ramon & Thomas, Vinod & Yan Wang, 1998. "Addressing the education puzzle : the distribution of education and economic reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2031, The World Bank.
- Thomas, Vinod & Wang, Yan & Fan, Xibo, 2001. "Measuring education inequality - Gini coefficients of education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2525, The World Bank.
- Hongyi Li & Heng-fu Zou, 2002.
"Inflation, Growth, and Income Distribution: A Cross-Country Study,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 3(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Hongyi Li & Heng-fu Zou, 2002. "Inflation, Growth, and Income Distribution: A Cross-Country Study," CEMA Working Papers 85, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2012. "New Structural Economics : A Framework for Rethinking Development and Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2232, July.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Duflo, Esther, 2003. "Inequality and Growth: What Can the Data Say?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 267-299, September.
- Vinay Bhargava & Emil Bolongaita, 2004. "Challenging Corruption in Asia : Case Studies and a Framework for Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15069, July.
More about this item
Keywordsvidenced-based policy; governance; institutions; inclusive growth; Kuznets curve; sustainability;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- F64 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Environment
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2013-07-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.