Report NEP-HRM-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Dolifka, David, 2013. "Exploitation Aversion: When Financial Incentives Fail to Motivate Agents," IZA Discussion Papers 7499, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2013. "Cheating in the workplace: An experimental study of the impact of bonuses and productivity," Economics Series Working Papers 666, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Barnett, Richard & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Puhakka, Mikko, 2012. "Patience Cycles," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-7, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- John Bone & Paolo Crosetto & John D Hey & Carmen Pasca, 2013. "Chance versus choice: eliciting attitudes to fair compensations," Discussion Papers 13/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sorger, Gerhard & Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2013. "Migration and dynamics: How a leakage of human capital lubricates the engine of economic growth," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 58, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Cuñat, Vicente & Gine, Mireia & Guadalupe, Maria, 2013. "Say Pays! Shareholder Voice and Firm Performance," MPRA Paper 48489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Thanassoulis, 2013. "Short-Term Shareholders, Bubbles, And CEO Myopia," Economics Series Working Papers 663, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Cabau, Liviu Gabiel, 2013. "Business Intelligence Support For Project Management," MPRA Paper 48484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2013.
- Berulava, George, 2013. "Do Trust-Based Relations Improve Firm’s Performance? Evidence from Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 48430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arlen Guarín & Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2013. "The Effects of Punishment of Crime in Colombia on Deterrence, Incapacitation, and Human Capital Formation," Borradores de Economia 774, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Grau, Corinna & Moormann, Jürgen, 2013. "Exploring the interrelation between process management and organizational culture: A critical review," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 200, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Suhaeniti & Sangyub Ryu, 2013. "Gender, Middle Manager Management, And Performance: Evidence From Indonesian Public Schools," Working Papers EMS_2013_08, Research Institute, International University of Japan.