Business Intelligence Support For Project Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muntean, Mihaela & Cabau, Liviu Gabriel, 2011. "Business Intelligence Approach In A Business Performance Context," MPRA Paper 29914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muntean, Mihaela, 2012. "Business Intelligence Approaches," MPRA Paper 41139, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jun 2012.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:335-:d:129112 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsproject management; business intelligence; key performance indicators;
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-07-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2013-07-28 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PPM-2013-07-28 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .