Business Intelligence Support For Project Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muntean, Mihaela & Cabau, Liviu Gabriel, 2011. "Business Intelligence Approach In A Business Performance Context," MPRA Paper 29914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muntean, Mihaela, 2012. "Business Intelligence Approaches," MPRA Paper 41139, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jun 2012.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihaela Muntean, 2018. "Business Intelligence Issues for Sustainability Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-10, January.
More about this item
Keywordsproject management; business intelligence; key performance indicators;
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2013-07-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2013-07-28 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PPM-2013-07-28 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.