Report NEP-BEC-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Thanassoulis, 2013. "Short-Term Shareholders, Bubbles, And CEO Myopia," Economics Series Working Papers 663, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hall, Joshua & Laincz, Christopher, 2012. "Optimal R&D Subsidies with Heterogeneous Firms in a Dynamic Setting," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-13, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Tobias Harks & Philipp von Falkenhausen, 2013. "Quantitative Comparative Statics for a Multimarket Paradox," Papers 1307.5617, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Cabau, Liviu Gabiel, 2013. "Business Intelligence Support For Project Management," MPRA Paper 48484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2013.
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2013. "Cheating in the workplace: An experimental study of the impact of bonuses and productivity," Economics Series Working Papers 666, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Grau, Corinna & Moormann, Jürgen, 2013. "Exploring the interrelation between process management and organizational culture: A critical review," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 200, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernanda, 2013. "Firm heterogeneity in TFP, sectoral innovation and geography. Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 48573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Ladley & Ian Wilkinson & Louise Young, 2013. "The Evolution Of Cooperation In Business: Individual Vs. Group Incentives," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Llorenç Bagur & Jordi Perramon & Oriol Amat, 2013. "Impact of quality and environmental investment on business competitiveness and profitability: The case of travel agencies," Economics Working Papers 1376, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- E. Dargaud & A. Mantovani & C. Reggiani, 2013. "The fight against cartels: a transatlantic perspective," Working Papers wp894, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.