Report NEP-PPM-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacco J.J. Thijssen, 2013. "The Long and Winding Road: Valuing Investment under Construction Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 13/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2013. "Endogenous Matching in University-Industry Collaboration: Theory and Empirical Evidence from the UK," Working Papers 704, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Cabau, Liviu Gabiel, 2013. "Business Intelligence Support For Project Management," MPRA Paper 48484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2013.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Muntean, Cornelia, 2012. "Evaluating A Business Intelligence Solution. Feasibility Analysis Based On Monte Carlo Method," MPRA Paper 48478, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2013.
- Martin Falk, 2013. "New empirical findings for international investment in intangible assets," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 30, WWWforEurope.
- Tasca, Paolo & Mavrodiev, Pavlin & Schweitzer, Frank, 2013. "Quantifying the Impact of Leveraging and Diversification on Systemic Risk," Research Program in Finance, Working Paper Series qt7s57834n, Research Program in Finance, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.