Evaluating A Business Intelligence Solution. Feasibility Analysis Based On Monte Carlo Method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eduard EDELHAUSER, 2011. "IT&C Impact on the Romanian Business and Organizations. The Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Intelligence Methods Influence on Managerâ€™s Decision: A Case Study," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(2), pages 16-28.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Cabau, Liviu Gabriel, 2011. "Business Intelligence Approach In A Business Performance Context," MPRA Paper 29914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Intelligence (BI); Software as a Service (SaaS); Monte Carlo method; BI project feasibility; Total Cost of Ownership (TCO); Return on Investment (ROI); Internal Rate of Return (IRR);
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-07-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2013-07-28 (Operations Research)
- NEP-PPM-2013-07-28 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .