Report NEP-ORE-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Baccarin, 2013. "Optimal Consumption of a Generalized Geometric Brownian Motion with Fixed and Variable Intervention Costs," Working papers 021, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Muntean, Cornelia & Cabau, Liviu Gabriel, 2013. "Evaluating Business Intelligence Initiatives With Respect To BI Governance," MPRA Paper 48486, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Apr 2013.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Muntean, Mihaela & Muntean, Cornelia, 2012. "Evaluating A Business Intelligence Solution. Feasibility Analysis Based On Monte Carlo Method," MPRA Paper 48478, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2013.
- Haiqiang Chen & Ying Fang & Yingxing Li, 2013. "Estimation and Inference for Varying-coefficient Models with Nonstationary Regressors using Penalized Splines," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-033, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hall, Stephen G. & Tavlas, George, 2012. "The Debate about the Revived Bretton-Woods Regime: A Survey and Extension of the Literature," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-1, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.