The Debate about the Revived Bretton-Woods Regime: A Survey and Extension of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen G. Hall & George S. Tavlas, 2013. "The Debate About The Revived Bretton-Woods Regime: A Survey And Extension Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 340-363, April.
- Stephen Hall & George S. Tavlas, 2011. "The Debate about the Revived Bretton-Woods Regime: A Survey and Extension of the Literature," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoang, Thi Hong Van & Lahiani, Amine & Heller, David, 2016. "Is gold a hedge against inflation? New evidence from a nonlinear ARDL approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 54-66.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2013.
"The International Monetary System: Living with Asymmetry,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in an Age of Crisis: Multilateral Economic Cooperation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 301-336
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2011. "The International Monetary System: Living with Asymmetry," NBER Working Papers 17641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2011. "The International Monetary System: Living with Asymmetry," CEPR Discussion Papers 8703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:bla:intfin:v:19:y:2016:i:3:p:353-374 is not listed on IDEAS
- George S. Tavlas, 2016.
"New Perspectives on the Great Depression: A Review Essay,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 353-374, December.
- George S. Tavlas, 2016. "New perspectives on the Great Depression: a review essay," Working Papers 212, Bank of Greece.
More about this item
KeywordsBretton-Woods regime; international liquidity; price bubbles; Markov switching model;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MON-2013-07-28 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2013-07-28 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:drxlwp:2012_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard C. Barnett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbdreus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .