Business Intelligence Approach In A Business Performance Context
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Muntean, Cornelia & Cabau, Liviu Gabriel, 2013. "Evaluating Business Intelligence Initiatives With Respect To BI Governance," MPRA Paper 48486, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Apr 2013.
- Teodora Vătuiu & Mioara Udrică & Naiana Tarcă, 2013. "Cloud Computing Technology - Optimal Solution for Efficient Use of Business Intelligence and Enterprise Resource Planning Applications," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(6), pages 1-28, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:335-:d:129112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muntean, Mihaela, 2012. "Business Intelligence Approaches," MPRA Paper 41139, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jun 2012.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Muntean, Cornelia, 2012. "Evaluating A Business Intelligence Solution. Feasibility Analysis Based On Monte Carlo Method," MPRA Paper 48478, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2013.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Cabau, Liviu Gabiel, 2013. "Business Intelligence Support For Project Management," MPRA Paper 48484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2013.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness intelligence; performance management; key performance indicators;
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-04-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2011-04-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .