Business Intelligence Approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muntean, Mihaela & Cabau, Liviu Gabriel, 2011. "Business Intelligence Approach In A Business Performance Context," MPRA Paper 29914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oana - Antonia Colibasanu, 2008. "Between Intelligence and Espionage in the Contemporary Business Environment," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(4).
- Teodora Vătuiu & Mioara Udrică & Naiana Tarcă, 2013. "Cloud Computing Technology - Optimal Solution for Efficient Use of Business Intelligence and Enterprise Resource Planning Applications," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(6), pages 1-28, December.
- Oana - Antonia Colibasanu, 2010. "Strategic Management using Business Intelligence Tools in Mettalurgical Plants," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3).
- Mihaela Muntean, 2018. "Business Intelligence Issues for Sustainability Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-10, January.
- Ioana COMSULEA & Cristina A. FLOREA, 2014. "Integrating Business Intelligence In State Administrative Structures For Stimulating Innovative Clusters," Network Intelligence Studies, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 4, pages 183-192, November.
- Natnael Nigussie Goshu & Surafel Luleseged Tilahun, 2016. "Grey theory to predict Ethiopian foreign currency exchange rate," International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 95-116.
- Manole Alexandru, 2015. "Business Intelligence in Insurance Brokerage Companies – a Tool for Decision-Makers," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 1(4), pages 37-44, December.
- Mihaela I. MUNTEAN, 2009. "Collaborative Environments. Considerations Concerning Some Collaborative Systems," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 5-11.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Cabau, Liviu Gabiel, 2013. "Business Intelligence Support For Project Management," MPRA Paper 48484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2013.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness intelligence; performance management; social business intelligence; social data warehouse;
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2012-09-16 (Business Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.