Between Intelligence and Espionage in the Contemporary Business Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muntean, Mihaela, 2012. "Business Intelligence Approaches," MPRA Paper 41139, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jun 2012.
- Rodenberg, J.H.A.M., 2008. "Competitive Intelligence and Senior Management," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9789059721920.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive intelligence; corporate espionage;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnleam:v:2008:y:2008:i:4:id:47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .