Report NEP-CMP-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pekka Malo & Ankur Sinha & Pyry Takala & Pekka Korhonen & Jyrki Wallenius, 2013. "Good Debt or Bad Debt: Detecting Semantic Orientations in Economic Texts," Papers 1307.5336, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Mark Meyer & Martin Distelkamp & Gerd Ahlert & Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer, 2013. "Macroeconomic Modelling of the Global Economy-Energy-Environment Nexus - An Overview of Recent Advancements of the Dynamic Simulation Model GINFORS," GWS Discussion Paper Series 13-5, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Pierre Boulanger & Emanuele Ferrari & Jerzy Michalek & Cristina Vinyes, 2013. "Analysis of the impact of Croatia's accession to the EU on the agri-food sectors. A focus on trade and agricultural policies," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC77246, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Pierre Teller & Philippe Luu & Dominique Dufour, 2013. "A neo-institutionalist model of the diffusion of IFRS accounting standards," Working Papers hal-00719046, HAL.
- Patrizio Lecca & Peter McGregor & J. Kim Swales & Karen Turner, 2013. "The added value from a general equilibrium analyses of increased efficiency in household energy use," Working Papers 1308, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:qut:auncer:2013_04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Hendry & Jurgen A. Doornik & Felix Pretis, 2013. "Step-indicator Saturation," Economics Series Working Papers 658, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mathieu Gardrat & Marc Serouge & Florence Toilier & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2013. "Simulating the structure and localization of activities for decision making and freight modeling: the SIMETAB model," Post-Print hal-00845063, HAL.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Muntean, Cornelia, 2012. "Evaluating A Business Intelligence Solution. Feasibility Analysis Based On Monte Carlo Method," MPRA Paper 48478, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2013.
- TALARICO, Luca & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & SPRINGAEL, Johan, 2013. "The risk constrained cash-in-transit vehicle routing problem with time windows," Working Papers 2013012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Muntean, Cornelia & Cabau, Liviu Gabriel, 2013. "Evaluating Business Intelligence Initiatives With Respect To BI Governance," MPRA Paper 48486, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Apr 2013.
- Bakhtieva, Dilyara & Kiljański, Kamil, 2012. "Universal Service Obligation and Loyalty Effects: An Agent-Based Modelling Approach," MPRA Paper 48549, University Library of Munich, Germany.