Macroeconomic Modelling of the Global Economy-Energy-Environment Nexus - An Overview of Recent Advancements of the Dynamic Simulation Model GINFORS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Lutz, 2010. "How to increase global resource productivity? Findings from modelling in the petrE project," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 343-356, August.
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer & Gerd Ahlert & Roland Zieschank & Prof. Dr. Hans Diefenbacher, 2013. "Basic Structures and Political Implications of a Sustainable Welfare Model," GWS Discussion Paper Series 13-2, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Arnold Tukker & Arjan de Koning & Richard Wood & Troy Hawkins & Stephan Lutter & Jose Acosta & Jose M. Rueda Cantuche & Maaike Bouwmeester & Jan Oosterhaven & Thomas Drosdowski & Jeroen Kuenen, 2013. "Exiopol - Development And Illustrative Analyses Of A Detailed Global Mr Ee Sut/Iot," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 50-70, March.
- Kirsten S. Wiebe & Martin Bruckner & Stefan Giljum & Christian Lutz, 2012. "Calculating Energy-Related Co 2 Emissions Embodied In International Trade Using A Global Input--Output Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 113-139, November.
- Lutz, Christian & Lehr, Ulrike & Wiebe, Kirsten S., 2012. "Economic effects of peak oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 829-834.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Wilting, Harry C. & Lenzen, Manfred & Lutter, Stephan & Palm, Viveka, 2011. "Quo Vadis MRIO? Methodological, data and institutional requirements for multi-region input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1937-1945, September.
- Lutz, Christian & Meyer, Bernd, 2009. "Environmental and economic effects of post-Kyoto carbon regimes: Results of simulations with the global model GINFORS," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1758-1766, May.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Marcel Timmer & Gaaitzen de Vries, 2013. "The Construction Of World Input-Output Tables In The Wiod Project," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Wiedmann, Thomas, 2009. "A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 211-222, December.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Lenzen, Manfred & Turner, Karen & Barrett, John, 2007. "Examining the global environmental impact of regional consumption activities -- Part 2: Review of input-output models for the assessment of environmental impacts embodied in trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 15-26, February.
- J. C. Minx & T. Wiedmann & R. Wood & G. P. Peters & M. Lenzen & A. Owen & K. Scott & J. Barrett & K. Hubacek & G. Baiocchi & A. Paul & E. Dawkins & J. Briggs & D. Guan & S. Suh & F. Ackerman, 2009. "Input-Output Analysis And Carbon Footprinting: An Overview Of Applications," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 187-216.
- Bernd Meyer & Christian Lutz & Peter Schnur & Gerd Zika, 2007.
"National Economic Policy Simulations with Global Interdependencies: A Sensitivity Analysis for Germany,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 37-55.
- Meyer, Bernd & Lutz, Christian & Schnur, Peter & Zika, Gerd, 2006. "National economic policy simulations with global interdependencies : a sensitivity analysis for Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 200612, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Distekamp & Mark Meyer, 2016. "Quantitative Assessment of Pathways to a Resource-Efficient and Low-Carbon Europe," GWS Discussion Paper Series 16-10, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Dr. Marc Ingo Wolter & Anett Großmann & Anke Mönnig & Dr. Kirsten Svenja Wiebe, 2014. "TINFORGE - Trade for the INterindustry FORecasting GErmany Model," GWS Discussion Paper Series 14-1, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental policy; multi-region Input-Output analysis; world trade model; embodied environmental impacts;
- C54 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Quantitative Policy Modeling
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-07-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2013-07-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-07-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2013-07-28 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gws:dpaper:13-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (GWS mbH). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gwsosde.html .